1988 Fiero / Ecotec caged race car project by Craig71188
Started on: 11-05-2021 07:06 AM
Replies: 0 (214 views)
Last post by: Craig71188 on 11-05-2021 07:06 AM
Craig71188

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Craig71188Send a Private Message to Craig71188Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Considering selling my '88 Fiero Champcar / LeMons / AER / WRL / Lucky Dog / Track Day project. All my time is being spent on my GT1 Fiero project and if someone wants to finish this one, I will part with it.

Caged '88 tub w/logbooks for SCCA & NASA - was GT, converted to notchback bodywork (lighter) - hood/trunk/doors all lightened
Ecotec 2.4L LE5 mounted (needs wired - have two harnesses) Motor has NEW Cloyes timing chain/gears/water pump, fresh rod/main bearings, ARP head studs and balance shafts deleted
F23 transmission w/NEW OBX differential, NEW Fidanza aluminum flywheel and new "stock" clutch
Aluminum Radiator
Koni shocks F & Koni Coilover rears
2 sets of 15x7 Racing Dynamics wheels
2 sets of 15x7 Kosei wheels
Two of the wheel sets have old hard Hoosier 225/45-15's mounted and I have 2 NEW sets of Hankook RS-4's unmounted and stored in my "tire cellar" (crawl space)

In addition, there are baskets of spare parts including brake calipers, springs, kits to mount C4 (?) rotors - plus a used set if drilled/slotted rotors for same. New Poly suspension bushing kit, full set of GM factory tools for the F23 transaxle, '88 FIero factory manual(s), parts books. Two front subframes, '88 rear subframe (junk) but w/spare control arms and a 2.5L motor and manual transaxle. Some additional spare bodywork and lots of "stuff"

Car needs wired and plumbed. No seat, no gauges, no fire system. Belts and window net are out of date. - though I think there are a few random ones in the "stuff" (have stock dash if you want to use it). Lot's of Misc. stock/street car "extras" one could sell off.

$5000 firm (bring a truck & trailer).
No, I will not seperate, No, I will not ship, No, I do not want any trades (unless you happen to have a GM motorsport block/heads/parts for a 90 degree V6)

Link to pics / MP ad:
https://www.facebook.com/ma...item/912675229353400
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay