Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Wheels - Set of 4 Original Staggered 6x15 & 7x15 GT Wheels in Very Good Condition

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Wheels - Set of 4 Original Staggered 6x15 & 7x15 GT Wheels in Very Good Condition by MikesFirstFiero
Started on: 03-02-2021 03:47 PM
Replies: 0 (207 views)
Last post by: MikesFirstFiero on 03-02-2021 03:47 PM
MikesFirstFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2021 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikesFirstFieroSend a Private Message to MikesFirstFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanting to sell this summer. I intended to use these on my 88 but went with 16" to fit my 12" Brakes.
I consider these to be in very good condition with no serious defects.
These are original made in USA wheels that are used. There is no curb rash as shown in the photos.
They have the original clear coating which is not as transparent as when new and is beginning to flake off in some spots.
The center black paint has some minor chips as shown in the photos.
For show quality they should be professionally refinished. For normal driving I'd clean them up and touch up the small paint dings.
There are no center hub covers included. Try the Fiero Store.
There are no lug nuts included. Will be packed in individual cardboard boxes for shipping.

Payment by money order or cash please, no Paypal.
$250 for all four wheels. Will sell only as a Set of Four. Shipping additional, estimated to be $250 to East Coast. (UPS & USPS seem to be similar). Shipping will be charged at actual cost of shipping. Available for local pickup in Coeur D'Alene Idaho area.

[This message has been edited by MikesFirstFiero (edited 07-01-2023).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock