FS: Rodney Dickman Faster Electric Window Motors - NEW by renderareason
Started on: 02-22-2021 12:03 PM
Replies: 6 (384 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 02-24-2021 05:46 PM
renderareason

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
- - - SOLD - - -

[This message has been edited by renderareason (edited 02-24-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
renderareason

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

pm sent

Responded, thanks
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2021 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you looking to just break even (plus shipping)?

I picked up a set, after looking them over and the work involved, I'd rather have another set safely sitting around if these ever fail or have an issue. Easier than getting one of the repops and modifying it to fit the same.

If so, I'll take them off your hands, my zip is 27302. Let me know what your paypal address is.
renderareason

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

Are you looking to just break even (plus shipping)?

I picked up a set, after looking them over and the work involved, I'd rather have another set safely sitting around if these ever fail or have an issue. Easier than getting one of the repops and modifying it to fit the same.

If so, I'll take them off your hands, my zip is 27302. Let me know what your paypal address is.

Sorry, these were sold to the first buyer.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much better were these compared to the motor helpers rodney dickman sells? i installed the helpers and my windows were twice as fast. fast enough in my mind.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drat, I wish I saw it sooner.

To answer the question, I had Rodney's window helpers too, and saw NO improvement. I even had put in refurbished motors from Fiero store. I did find out later that it could have needed some adjusting with the dew wipes (pressure on the window would slow it down), but not sure.

These new motors were fast. I think I took a video of it, I'll check, so take this with a grain of salt, but I want to say to go fully up OR down took right about 3 seconds.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock