WTB: Dash by mono
Started on: 02-10-2021 05:11 PM
Replies: 4 (593 views)
Last post by: mono on 02-27-2021 09:30 AM
mono

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for monoSend a Private Message to monoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanting to buy a base dash. Any year, any color, cracked vinyl OK. This will be used as a base for a dash concept project so it needs to be structurally sound/intact with HVAC ducting.
Prefer PICK UP, Northern Indiana or nearby area.

[This message has been edited by mono (edited 02-11-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not close to Indiana however I do have several complete and structurally sound dashboards all out of 88GT's or Formula's in various colors for sale here in Elfers, FL 34680 if interested. I am not sure what shipping cost would run since the box would be fairly large. For HiRes pix and prices email LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thanks and have a great day.
LarryH
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2021 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mono:

Wanting to buy a base dash. Any year, any color, cracked vinyl OK. This will be used as a base for a dash concept project so it needs to be structurally sound/intact with HVAC ducting.
Prefer PICK UP, Northern Indiana or nearby area.

I have several Beechwood or tan dashes that meet your description in my storage area as well as a box to ship one of them in. My price would be quite reasonable and the dash could likely be shipped via bus if needed. Send me a PM if you have any interest.

Nelson
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2021 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a dash available right around the corner in Granger.
mono

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for monoSend a Private Message to monoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Worked out great! Thank you, Tom.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock