Spreader bars to install T-tops by dremu
Started on: 01-31-2021 07:21 PM
Replies: 1 (437 views)
Last post by: dremu on 02-19-2021 12:20 PM
dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I welded these up to keep my windshield in place when I cut the roof off to install a T-top kit. If you've searched here you'll see folks that say you have to do this, folks that say you don't ... but these are already made up, drilled, etc. Just pay shipping and don't give me grief about the welds [They're ugly but sturdy. Kinda like me.]

One pictured, but set of two, one for each side window. They brace from the A-pillar to the B-pillar, and adjust with the biggest turnbuckle the local Ace had.

Email dremu at yahoo with your ZIP and we'll sort it.

-- A

[This message has been edited by dremu (edited 02-01-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2021 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And they're on their way, thank you John, hopefully they'll give you good use. When you're done with them, feel free to post them here again. Or cut off the turnbuckles for reuse ... I kept thinking I'd do that, but after a year of not needing the turnbuckles, I wanted my shelf space back

-- A
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock