WTB Darrel Morse Strut tower brace 88GT by ninedriver
Started on: 01-03-2021 07:31 PM
Replies: 9 (548 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 01-13-2021 10:55 PM
ninedriver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2021 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don’t suppose anyone has a Darrel Morse strut tower brace they wouldn’t mind parting with? It’s to my understanding that he’s out of the parts business.
I also understand that they are solely for looks...and I like the look. I don’t care much for the other brands.

88GT
Shoot me a pm

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2021 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what that specific one looks like is it possible to post or send me a pix so I can check over and compare it to the couple I have on hand? Thanks and stay safe.

LarryH (LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM)
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2021 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!! That is a SWEET install . Beautiful job. Is that an F40 with it? If so, does it have that horrible F40 rattle when in neutral??

To the OP, I have one of these strut brace things . Seemed totally useless to me so I removed it, but will try to find it. Looks the same as the one in the picture
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have just the red bar with no mounting brackets. I got from Darrel when I bought his 88 Formula.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I have just the red bar with no mounting brackets. I got from Darrel when I bought his 88 Formula.

Quick question... Is the red bar solid metal (as I am assuming)? Or is it a hollow tube?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-09-2021).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Quick question... Is the red bar solid metal (as I am assuming)? Or is it a hollow tube?

It's a solid steel bar that's tapped on the ends.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. Thank you.
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! That is absolutely gorgeous!
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2021 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

WOW!! That is a SWEET install . Beautiful job. Is that an F40 with it? If so, does it have that horrible F40 rattle when in neutral??

Thanks. Yes, it is a F40 and yes it does rattle in neutral.

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 01-13-2021).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock