Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fiero 2.8 manual SPM 308 black, manual wanted: cash waiting (or bank transfer)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero 2.8 manual SPM 308 black, manual wanted: cash waiting (or bank transfer) by ra11
Started on: 01-01-2021 05:29 PM
Replies: 7 (390 views)
Last post by: ra11 on 01-18-2021 04:51 PM
ra11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ra11Send a Private Message to ra11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got gazumped on one in early 2020 (below) and lost out on 2 US side so finally decided to simply post in here.
What I'm looking for is in the image attached and willing to travel as needed for the right one. £7.5-£8k waiting
the image is of the one i missed out on. Perhaps you have one that you'd be happy to modify? let me know:

thanks in advance!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2021 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a big challenge my friend. The good news is that there are many Fiero owners on this forum that if and when you find one, can help check out the car for you. According to my calculation your budget is $10,800 US dollars. That might be a bit on the low end for a kit car this rare but depending on condition it may be doable. Several hundred Miras were made and you might want to look into that car as a fallback position. You will be faced with a huge shipping costs to Great Britain that I would inquire about before moving forward.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

ra11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ra11Send a Private Message to ra11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes indeed: and I nearly went to Oakland to get one very similar! $12k. well, next time I'll commit quicker than get screwed over and indeed, lets see what comes. Also this is a SPM model, nice dash too!
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Don't feel too bad on missing out. Beautiful looker but it would be TOTALLY un-impressive with a 90 HP 4 cylinder.

Before the pandemic, shipping costs would probably be $5k. Now, who knows. You're in GB ?

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 01-11-2021).]

OXFDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OXFDFIEROSend a Private Message to OXFDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ra11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ra11Send a Private Message to ra11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG amazing! thanks so much - slightly over "kitted" To the 328 here, ideal is 308 style as its simpler, and those wheels need switching out (anyone able to identify the set on my stock one pls?)

nice one - thank you!!
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2021 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ra11:

OMG amazing! thanks so much - slightly over "kitted" To the 328 here, ideal is 308 style as its simpler, and those wheels need switching out (anyone able to identify the set on my stock one pls?)

nice one - thank you!!

They look like Image wheels, either the F40 or Billet 11 style.

https://www.imagewheels.co.uk/f40-alloy-wheel/

https://www.imagewheels.co....llet-11-alloy-wheel/
ra11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2021 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ra11Send a Private Message to ra11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you! wish I'd gotten more pics before that car left UK....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock