WTB - 84 manual shift lever / handle by ninedriver
Started on: 12-29-2020 05:20 PM
Replies: 5 (130 views)
Last post by: ninedriver on 01-01-2021 10:45 AM
ninedriver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2020 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all
I’m looking for an 84 manual shift lever. I’m not a big fan of how tall the lever is in my 88.
Please shoot me a pm if you have one you’re willing to part with and / or if you know where I can find one.
Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2020 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ninedriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2020 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the reply. I’ve actually looked at his, but I’d prefer an actual 84 because it provides a greater degree of offset unlike Randy’s which pretty much stand straight up.
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2020 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I have some shift levers with a good bit of offset.However I couldn't promise it would be 84.Did you need a knob?thelinsells@cox.net
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I have a shift lever from an 84.It has a good bit of offset in and back.Its out of my own 84.
ninedriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2021 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deal in progress. Thanks guys.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock