For Sale: 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT with Northstar Swap by streetrod1
Started on: 12-25-2020 06:42 AM
Replies: 0 (553 views)
Last post by: streetrod1 on 12-25-2020 06:42 AM
streetrod1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2020 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetrod1Send a Private Message to streetrod1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale is a really nice fast little fiero. Comes with a 1995 4.6 Northstar conversion installed with northstar automatic transmission and b&m hammer style shifter. Super clean install. Paint is not perfect but it won't take much to make it perfect.. car seems to run flawlessly. Starts fast as you can blink an eye. I bought this car just a few days back but a day later another dream car sort of fell in my lap and "THE BOSS" say something has to go. The gentleman who built this car in Indiana 22 years ago specialized in these swaps and of the 8 he built this was his wife's personal car at the time. It was done right. Didn't wanna blast his name over internet but can explain when you inquire. When you look at engine bay and cradle if you knew nothing about cars you can't tell it was swapped it was done that clean and well. It's a clean car with clean underneath and interior.that has been maintained. No BS here.The mileage is under 41000. it has to be original because its so clean. It supposed to have high performance coilovers too but I have not put it on lift to look yet. I have only had it a few days and i've been super busy. I know it has the grand am brake swap on both ends to bigger brakes. All factory gauges work even tach. Has awesome exhaust too with moza style tips that are converters and resonators and it sounds wonderful like a muscle car was intended.
The guy who done swap was so picky he even installed a micro toggle switch that that allows you to switch to the higher rev tune just like the northstar caddys did back then. Then cadillac ecm is neatly installed behind passenger seat.
He also told me that when he did his swaps he used low mileage motors that had under 35000 miles.
I even have owners manual and some gm paperwork from when car was new.
Now for the bad. I think I broke the front trunk cable I pulled it too hard and front trunk will need a cable and or a latch.
Since im losing money i'm not gonna fix it. New buyer will. All lights work as they should-but brake lights are not lighting Im thinking its a fuse but have not had chance to look yet. Headliner is just starting to sag a little-and I have never seen a Fiero that they don't sag and need replaced. Also the hammer shifter may need tightened up. It works and is not sloppy and looks like it was from factory even b&M indicator lights up with headlights I just think mount could be tightened just a lil. Im super super picky i guess.
If you want a clean v8 powered Fiero. That you can doll up just a very very little
and win car shows or drive all you want..this is the car for you. I hate to even sell it but I have to. It's the right time to buy it now too because I gave a whole lot more for it than i'm asking and im **open to offers** ..because I have to sell it.
You are welcome to come To Hacker Valley WV 26222 and look it over and I know if you like fieros and want a great one you will be impressed.
7000.00 or obo 304 439-1683 is best number to reach me ..do not text..call if you wanna inquire ..TYSM [img]//images.fiero.nl/userim ages/streetrod1/fieros7.jpg[/img]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock