Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  85 SE V6 Auto Engine/Trans Part Out (Or buy whole)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
85 SE V6 Auto Engine/Trans Part Out (Or buy whole) by Jasperr
Started on: 11-21-2020 01:14 PM
Replies: 3 (400 views)
Last post by: Jasperr on 11-30-2020 08:47 PM
Jasperr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2020 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JasperrSend a Private Message to JasperrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So as I'm sprinting towards the end of my 3800 swap figured I'd put a post up for the old engine. I'll sell and ship any parts and doodads off it you want. If you're in the South West PA area you can come take the whole thing for $200

Now some details:
It's got at least 185,000 miles. Odometer was froze there when I bought it so no telling how long ago that happened. Ran fantastic though.
Trans kinda quit on me. Doesn't really get into gear, maybe reverse? I didn't risk trying to run it any more after that and figured that was my cue to start the 3800 swap. The trans fluid appeared burnt.
Computer and cruise control stuff are also up for grabs.
I also have a couple axle parts.

Feel free to ask any questions or for pictures of anything you need.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
XxdjxX89

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2020 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XxdjxX89Send a Private Message to XxdjxX89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jasperr:

So as I'm sprinting towards the end of my 3800 swap figured I'd put a post up for the old engine. I'll sell and ship any parts and doodads off it you want. If you're in the South West PA area you can come take the whole thing for $200

Now some details:
It's got at least 185,000 miles. Odometer was froze there when I bought it so no telling how long ago that happened. Ran fantastic though.
Trans kinda quit on me. Doesn't really get into gear, maybe reverse? I didn't risk trying to run it any more after that and figured that was my cue to start the 3800 swap. The trans fluid appeared burnt.
Computer and cruise control stuff are also up for grabs.
I also have a couple axle parts.

Feel free to ask any questions or for pictures of anything you need.

I really need a 1226869 ecu , if you are willing to sell me the ecu and have the one I mentioned please let me know
tnkgnr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2020 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tnkgnrSend a Private Message to tnkgnrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there - I'd be interested in the cruise control cable to throttle and the fuel regulator housing on the fuel rail. Price and shipping to 22923?
Jasperr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2020 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JasperrSend a Private Message to JasperrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tnkgnr:

Hey there - I'd be interested in the cruise control cable to throttle and the fuel regulator housing on the fuel rail. Price and shipping to 22923?

I'll do $30 for both of them and I can stick it in a flat rate box for $10

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock