Gates 43092 Water Pump by Notorio
Started on: 11-18-2020 05:31 PM
Replies: 5 (346 views)
Last post by: Queso on 12-09-2020 08:07 PM
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2020 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 6 months ago I got the wrong water pump so this was not installed. For 88 V6 with the metal impeller but it has the water hose connection I didn't need. Currently the Gates 43092 lists for $25 on Rock Auto so I'm selling this one for $10 plus shipping (estimated at $10 in US.)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you wind up using a different pump instead? That little piece of pipe should be able to be unscrewed and you can buy a little plug to go there in its place, for the models which don't use the pipe. Hopefully they haven't messed up a good thing by eliminating the threads that are supposed to be there.
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2020 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Did you wind up using a different pump instead? That little piece of pipe should be able to be unscrewed and you can buy a little plug to go there in its place, for the models which don't use the pipe. Hopefully they haven't messed up a good thing by eliminating the threads that are supposed to be there.

Yes, I got another unit from a different vendor, same part number but came with a plug already in that location. On this unit for Sale I don't know if there are threads or if the pipe comes out.
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2020 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last call ...
reinhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2020 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good deal. I'd buy if I didn't already have lifetime warranty from PepBoys. Whenever I get mine it has the pipe in there. They take it in the shop area and swap the plug from my old one for the pipe for no charge.
Queso

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2020 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuesoSend a Private Message to QuesoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock