WTB: 88 steering coupler with no rag joint by msweldon
Started on: 11-14-2020 08:34 PM
Replies: 5 (315 views)
Last post by: msweldon on 12-04-2020 10:55 PM
msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for a solid 88 steering coupler without the rag joint.

Thanks,
M
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should have several of these over at my workshop, since I just parted out 2 -88GT's and I'm working on parting out a Formula at the moment. I will check tomorrow when I go there and get back to you either way. LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM. I specialize in 88's and I am located in Elfers, FL 34680
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2020 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never heard back from Larry above but found a solid replacement rag joint from the 93-97 Fbodies that fits the 88 perfectly.

http://www.unbalancedengine...om/Camaro/Rag_Joint/
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2020 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by msweldon:

Never heard back from Larry above

You're not the only one.

Larry claimed to have everything and said for me to contact him, but he never got back to me after I requested pictures of the items I'm interested in... sent him several messages... both in emails & PMs on the forum... over the span of a couple of months.

So, I gave up!

I know few others had the same problem too.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 12-05-2020).]

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to say fellow that I answered both of you and even sent HiRes pix and prices however I never heard back from either one of you and I still have those parts and I have been selling and sending parts all along. This is just a hobby for me since I am also an enthusiast as well as a 78 year old widower therefore I can only do this Fiero parts thing on the weekends only since I work a full time job during the week. Sorry if you feel as if I kissed you off and didn't get back to you, however I didn't and I have copies of what I sent to everyone to back it up so I do not appreciate the put down. Thank you for your interest, have a great day and most of all stay safe.
msweldon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, no hard feelings... It must have gone to junk mail... I'll check..

Larry pm me which email address you used to contact me. I can't find your reply in either of my email inboxes or junk mail. I still have need of additional 88 parts.

-M

[This message has been edited by msweldon (edited 12-04-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock