Grey Radio/HVAC Surround for Sale ($30) by AndrewTHG
Started on: 11-12-2020 07:52 AM
Replies: 6 (353 views)
Last post by: AndrewTHG on 12-16-2020 02:58 PM
AndrewTHG

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2020 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Selling my extra grey radio/HVAC surround. I found a new one, and as such no longer need this one. Has a couple cracks/flaws, see pics below. All in all, a solid piece. Could probably fix the one cracked corner better than the last guy. Price is $30 shipped. Not looking to make a killing, just want to clear some space and get it to someone that needs it. Email me for quicker responses, as I don't check PFF constantly.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2020 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! Just want it to go to someone who needs it.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2020 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! $20 which is probably what it will cost to ship. I don't want it laying around and I don't have the heart to throw it away.
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2020 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied!
ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2020 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. I will buy it if it’s still available.
AndrewTHG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2020 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewTHGSend a Private Message to AndrewTHGEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock