Soon to be crushed Fiero’s😩 by kevin
Started on: 11-04-2020 09:43 PM
Replies: 17 (715 views)
Last post by: Fierology on 11-17-2020 07:28 AM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
This is an emergency notice!!!!

I previously told a good friend of mine of an emergency situation!! This is serious! A major affair that gives me great consternation. A recycling yard in Sacramento is going to crush 6 Fiero’s. This recycling yard had these Fiero’s: GT’s, other V6 ‘s and a and a good T-Top! This is a notification to intervene! Contact me tomorrow at 916-600-6482. The owner of this recycling yard is a friend if mine. I want to tell him other PFF members are interested in his Fiero’s.
I’ll have a video posting tomorrow (Thursday) to show you how important it is to intervene and save (and utilize) these hard to locate Fiero parts.
Cordially,
Kevin
916-600-6482
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contacted
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2020 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent to you.

Nelson
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2020 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to drive from New Mexico to get that CJB but another member should be getting it. Hopefully that happens.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tried to call and sent text messages yesterday after our attempt to have a phone conversation but no response received so far.

Nelson
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Tried to call and sent text messages yesterday after our attempt to have a phone conversation but no response received so far.

Nelson

RE: The soon to be crushed Fiero’s
I’m in California. All 7 cars will be crushed in a few days. Call me if you want detail.
916-600-6482
Kevin Sullivan

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nelson,
*****UDATE****
A late minute change! The PFF member who wanted the CJB car and all the other 6 Fiero’s, had to back off on the deal. All cars are now looking for a new home!
Contact me. 916-600-6482
Kevin Sullivan
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Nelson

Nelson,
All 7 Fiero’s are now available!!!!!! This includes the CJB car! Please call me again. 916-600-6482
Cordially,
Kevin Sullivan
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have claimed 3 cars 1 is loaded and heading home.

I did not grab the CJB.

[This message has been edited by skywurz (edited 11-06-2020).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 242
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So where's the video you promised?
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2020 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
This complete ‘88 CJB Fiero still is awaiting its new home. I know, believe and hope this rare Fiero will find someone with open arms. The crusher is moving ever closer. Additionally, this soon to be closed recycling yard will sell this ‘88 cheap!
Anyone? Do not look back and say “I should have, regrettably I didn’t and maybe another’88 T-top
may someday be available”.
Someone gab it. The price is astonishing low.
Cordially,
Kevin
Ps. There ars 4 other Fieros

PFF
System Bot
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up to anyone interested. These cars will all be salvaged titles. They have all been reported to the CA dmv as salvage in accordance with the law. They will have to go through the CA salvage program or the equivalent in your state.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a pm Kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spadeluck,
I sent you an e-mail. Please let my know when you receive it. To be fair to other PFF members, I’ll post the CJB’s last day once I know. I’ll be talking to the owner this morning. (11-7-20). I am imploring anybody to take this rare Fiero to a new home.
Cordially,
kevin
916-600-6482
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's so far away I can't justify the costs.

I hope somebody grabs the t-top car.
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok gents here's the score as of this afternoon.
We have one person in contact with the owner for the CJB.
3 other cars that have been picked on are up for grabs but are not in danger of being crushed at this time.

The other 3 are
86 Gt auto bad motor
84 auto mostly complete fairly clean inside drivers seat is stuck.
Unknown 2M6 missing passenger door inside is a mess
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinClick Here to Email kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
The good news👍: A PFF member assured relief to all the other Fiero aficionados, that a rare ‘88 CJB notchback has been saved🤗! That CJB now has a new home. I met the owner (great guy) and assisted him on the loading of his car onto the trailer. Guys, that was a close, close call. Without this one member’s considerable sacrifice in coming forward, that car would now be crushed to generate new Kia’s, Toyota’s and or Hyundai’s. Good job!
Best regards,
Kevin
Ps. I was NOT involved in the price negotiation, but I believe this member got a good deal!
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2020 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your good work, Kevin! I'm glad to see these cars avoided the crusher. This could have been a good opportunity for me if I were still in so-cal.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock