3 Pace Cars by FieroG97J
Started on: 11-01-2020 10:59 AM
Replies: 2 (505 views)
Last post by: FieroG97J on 11-16-2020 09:58 AM
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checking for interest in getting rid of my Pace Cars. One is restored, two are parts cars, but they are all there, with the correct silver parts where required. Of course everything needs painting and restoring, but the space frames seem to be straight. I don't know anything about the engines in the parts cars, but numbers are believed to match. Asking $3,500 for the restored car, and $400 apiece for the parts cars. Cars are located in southern MS about 70 miles east of New Orleans. One parts car is not towable as the front suspension has a problem. If you have a real interest in any of the cars we can talk by phone. I do have pics which I can post later.

Dave K
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stingray92

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2020 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray92Send a Private Message to Stingray92Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2020 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck,

I tried to reply but pennock said you were not a member of something or other :-)

Best to call me at 985-707-9160 My email is davidonedog@gmail.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock