WTB 5.4” dash speaker grill? by kevin
Started on: 10-19-2020 05:48 PM
Replies: 6 (285 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 10-25-2020 10:32 AM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2020 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
It has been a few months. However, I do not know if those are still available? I need to install the 5.4” infinity speaker + the the cross over dash tweeter installation. Does anybody have one set to sell me? Let me know...
Cordially,
Kevin
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2020 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you looking for the dash grill covers? What color? I have a lot of recovered one available.
Jeff
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2020 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already have the stock speaker grill(s). What I need is the grill piece manufactured by another PFF member that was manufactured to make room to install a 5.4” speaker. This also included a crossover tweeter cut-out addition. Does anybody have one to sell me?
Thanks,
Kevin
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2020 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[i][/i]

Originally posted by kevin:

I already have the stock speaker grill(s). What I need is the grill piece manufactured by another PFF member that was manufactured to make room to install a 5.4” speaker. This also included a crossover tweeter cut-out addition. Does anybody have one to sell me?
Thanks,
Kevin

Got it.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2020 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can make a set from 3/16" thick ABS

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090907-2-080031.html

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2020 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

You can make a set from 3/16" thick ABS

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090907-2-080031.html

Unfortunately you're beating a dead horse here. I posted your template for him in another thread regarding these and he seemed to want nothing to do with the "do it yourself" aspect.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-22-2020).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2020 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Unfortunately you're beating a dead horse here. I posted your template for him in another thread regarding these and he seemed to want nothing to do with the "do it yourself" aspect.

Well not everyone has tools like a jigsaw or drill.

Found this for $10.99
http://www.car-speaker-adap.../items.php?id=SAK093

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 10-25-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock