Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  (AusFiero) Stage 2 side scoops up for sale/bid...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
(AusFiero) Stage 2 side scoops up for sale/bid... by FieroGTguy
Started on: 10-18-2020 10:30 PM
Replies: 22 (1053 views)
Last post by: Sage on 01-11-2021 08:12 AM
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2020 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.ebay.com/itm/333758980964

I'm selling a set that have been stored for 15+ years. I hope they go to a good home!

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2020 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333758980964

I'm selling a set that have been stored for 15+ years. I hope they go to a good home!

Well that escalated quickly...

Anyone happen to have pics of these on a notch back?

Thanks,
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2020 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Random Task- 86 Notchie with Aus Fiero side scoops.

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold for $1875.00 Maybe the selling price of my notchie has just gone up! Good sale, somebody really needed those scoops.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

Sold for $1875.00 Maybe the selling price of my notchie has just gone up! Good sale, somebody really needed those scoops.

OMG!
Maybe I should consider selling my set!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

OMG!
Maybe I should consider selling my set!

I would, before they get mass reproduced. GT tailights went for $1,100 in NOS condition. Now you can get reproductions for $450. Might as well make a killing while you can.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2020 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, the repos are only lenses. NOS mint set still sell for 600 plus. and if you put them on ebay you will get 1k
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to let you know that they were paid for and shipped. Some were concerned the auto-bidding wasn’t serious. I am pleasantly shocked!

Greg

------------------

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

I just wanted to let you know that they were paid for and shipped. Some were concerned the auto-bidding wasn’t serious. I am pleasantly shocked!

Greg

You could buy another running Fiero with that money
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

You could buy another running Fiero with that money

Yea....or three sets of these:

Coming soon!

HAGO!
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are great! Wonderful! Outstanding 😋
I cannot wait, Do we have a price yet?
Cordially,
kevin
PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will sell for 2500 plus shipping

Boz
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bozzi,
Did I correctly understand your reply e-mail? Your reply read that your outstanding Fiero scoops will be offered for $2,500?🤔🧐. Perhaps I misread your price? Can you please resend the price of your side scoops?
Thank you,
Kevin
kevinsullivan@frontier.com
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Those are great! Wonderful! Outstanding 😋
I cannot wait, Do we have a price yet?
Cordially,
kevin

Just about to start laying up the molds. Finished waxing/prepping the plugs today.

Dr. appointments for wife tomorrow, so will probably start laying up the molds Wednesday. After that, it may be a couple weeks before I can even try pulling a set of panels.

Price will depend on how much trouble they are to lay up, how much material is required, etc., but I don't see where they will be anywhere NEAR what the set above sold for!

Keep in mind, I am only making the quarter panels. Not going to do the door GFX strip or the little piece that goes on the bottom of the front fender. It's "nice"....but I always thought it made the Fiero look like a Mustang....JUST MY OPINION!

Patience is a virtue....these will become a reality, unless something major unexpected happens to prevent it.

Bottom line, I forsee them retailing for bewtween $300-$400 plus shipping, but as always, time will tell.

HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 11-02-2020).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, I hope your wife will remin healthy! I will give her a prayer tonight.
Second, keep me (and the PFF ) informed of your build and offer to sell.
Cordially,
Kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2020 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bozzi,
Did I correctly understand your reply e-mail? Your reply read that your outstanding Fiero scoops will be offered for $2,500?🤔🧐. Perhaps I misread your price? Can you please resend the price of your side scoops?
Thank you,
Kevin
kevinsullivan@frontier.com
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2020 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Keep (us?) me posted on when these will be available
Kevin
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First set out of the new molds:

Yes, they came out pretty good. Yes the molds work just fine.

No they are not available.

I'm to the point, where I really can't take "orders" for parts anymore.

I will make what I can, when I can, and make them available when ready.

Not sure where I'll sell yet, either here, Ebay or Farsebook, but it will be sporadic and infrequent. I intend to try to fill all the old "orders" I have backlogged in my email, but as I said, really can't take any new orders.

Things may change in the future, but I wouldn't advise holding your breath waiting for it.

Why did I post this? Because I wanted to let it be known that I did what I said I was gonna do. That's what I try to do...what I said I was gonna do. Like taking care of my wife...for better or for worse..in sickness and in health..till death do us part. So that's what I'm doing most of the time. Been 16 years and counting on the "in sickness" part...and doesn't really promise to get any better.

So just thought I'd let it be known that I did finish the molds for these panels, and they work just great. Might put this first set on my '86GT!

HAGO!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look awesome!

I'm sure they take time to make a set and life priorities is more important and completely understandable.

But I'll be on the look out for sure. If they ever become available.

DefenderMG23

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefenderMG23Send a Private Message to DefenderMG23Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks very good, I may need a set if you start taking orders.
ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2021 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Might put this first set on my '86GT!

HAGO!

I would love to see pictures when/if you do! Also, I'd like to put myself on your non-existent waiting list... Ha!
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make my own.
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2021 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make my own.

You're very welcome.

I think you have a great idea there. They are not "that" hard to do using a factory set of panels. Just have to be careful what materials you use, and how you use them.

If I had the time, I'd have 50 sets of these ready to box and ship, but I don't. I also don't have the time to create a thread outlining how to do your own. Maybe you do?

It would be great if when you make yours, you make a record of how you go about it, so others who want these or something similar can do their own.

Again, if I had the time, I would do this myself. It would be a great thing to add to the "How To" section, IMHO.

I did a thread some time ago about how I go about making wing stands, and it literally took me longer to write up that thread than it does to lay up a set of stands! Course the lay up is just where you start...the "work" comes after you take them OUT of the molds!

HAGO!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock