Fall sale on all Fiero parts by Wayne Renninger
Started on: 10-06-2020 08:51 PM
Replies: 13 (907 views)
Last post by: johnt671 on 11-10-2020 02:04 PM
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to sell 30 yr collection of used Fiero parts, Big parts, hoods, rear body sections coupes and fastback, trunk covers, doors, 1/4 panels, front and rear bumper covers,rocker panels, plenty of door panels, plastic of all kinds and colors. interior pieces, rugs,seats, headlight assemblies and motors, stripped over 30 cars, hardware of all kinds, No GT 1/4 glass or tail lights, coupes only. Located in Allentown Pa. Let me quote prices or best offers!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wayne,
I’m hopeful: Do you have a 1984 (all black glass) passenger side 1/4 (rear) window?
Le me know how you want to be paid? [Im first in line]
Cordially,
kevin
kevinsullivan@frontier.com

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 10-07-2020).]

RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2020 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im looking for an excellent condition cowl (plastic piece with vents thats at the bottom of the windshield. Do you have anything?
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2020 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wayne, I'm looking for a head light bucket (lift mechanism) less motor & headlight. Passenger side.

Thanks,
Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

alex de jorge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2020 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wayne,

I am looking for both seatbelts that are not rusted shipped to 34741.

Thanks,
Alex
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
Mcgheejt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McgheejtSend a Private Message to McgheejtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use a 1988 stock stereo with cassette player and equalizer. I don't know the model number.

Thanks
Todd
ragging_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2020 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ragging_fieroSend a Private Message to ragging_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a gray automatic shift bezel with surround.
PFF
System Bot
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the front bumper support for a Gt. Have any of those?
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2020 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been almost a month since he posted and I sent a PM.

I have not received a reply and he has not posted here to anyone inquiring so far.

Has anyone heard from him in response to their post?
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't bother to even open Wayne threads anymore. I've tried three times to buy parts off of him. I was never able to get it done. The last time he responded to a want to buy post for a door. He got back to me saying his price which I agreed to. He ask if I wanted it shipped or pick it up. I told him I'd like to pick it up and when he was available for me to go there, and I never heard from him again.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock