ISO 86-88 GT Front Bumper by madisonm55
Started on: 10-04-2020 11:43 PM
Replies: 5 (299 views)
Last post by: NightMare Cruiser on 10-09-2020 08:48 PM
madisonm55

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a used in good condition 86-88 gt front bumper in the MD, DE, PA, VA area. Found a few on eBay but the shipping costs more than they are being sold for.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2020 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have found one but I do have a brand new never Installed KBD polyurethane gt front bumper I'd be willing to sell if someone was willing to pick it up in Maryland....shipping costs are ridiculous for that size of an item. Surprisingly the bumper is pretty identical to stock the only problem is I have a widebody kit I'm installing and the new fenders had to be moved back so it doesn't quite line up perfectly without some shimming which I don't feel like doing. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm I will list it for sale separately as well.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you located?

The Hawkins Point LKQ in Baltimore now has a '87 GT in their inventory. No idea what it's like today.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madisonm55:

I may have found one but I do have a brand new never Installed KBD polyurethane gt front bumper I'd be willing to sell if someone was willing to pick it up in Maryland....shipping costs are ridiculous for that size of an item. Surprisingly the bumper is pretty identical to stock the only problem is I have a widebody kit I'm installing and the new fenders had to be moved back so it doesn't quite line up perfectly without some shimming which I don't feel like doing. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm I will list it for sale separately as well.

Have you looked into Greyhound for shipping?
I have received and shipped a couple of bumpers and I think they were like 50-60 to ship.
That was a few years ago so I`m not sure now.
Plus, they sometimes take a while because they have to go under in the baggage department and
the bus has to have room for all of the other luggage which gets priority over shipping items.
madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good idea I'll ask the seller. Thanks
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2020 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
08837 Gold 86 front

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock