1984 glass quarter window by kevin
Started on: 09-14-2020 03:04 PM
Replies: 15 (297 views)
Last post by: kevin on 10-04-2020 07:19 PM
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2020 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fellas,
I want to purchase a passenger side 1884 (rear) glass 1/4 window? Does anybody, or a friend, have one for sale?
Please let me know.
Kevin
916-600-6482

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 09-14-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin,

I have 1 - 84 notchback window over at my workshop, however I do not remember which side it is that I have left. I will stop on my way home from work tomorrow and look. I will get back to you either way. I know that I have them in Acrylic however I am only down to one in glass (used in 84 only)
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my gosh 😋😊👍,
Please contact me👏. I pray you have a 1984 passenger 1/4 window. Let me know as soon as you can.
Cordially,
Kevin
916-600-6482. Do not be apprehensive to call my cell.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2020 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Just came in from work and a quick visit to my workshop on the way home as promised. Unfortunately I checked and the remaining glass notchback window that I have at this time is for the drivers side. I do have at least 4 of the passenger side 85 to 88 rear sail windows which were in the pix I previously sent to you should you be interested in one of those. If I happen to come across one of those in glass I will let you know. Thanks for your interest, have a great day and most of all stay safe. If I can be of any help in your search for any Fiero parts please let me know. My direct email address is LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM . I can also be contacted through here. Thanks for your interest, have a great day and most of all stay safe.
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kevin, a set just showed up on E Bay. Not in the best of shape.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Po...4722700820?hash=item
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2020 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 passenger side glass. One unframed and 1 with frame. $80. each plus shipping. Yes they are both glass.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2020 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

I have 2 passenger side glass. One unframed and 1 with frame. $80. each plus shipping. Yes they are both glass.

Spoon

Spoon,
Thank you for responding 👍 I will take the ALL BLACK passenger version you showed. Perhaps the ‘84 glass had a
weird off center reflection? Is the glass clean and unmolested? Is it free of scratches and cat-show pristine? Can you please tale
a few more pictures for me?
Thank you,
Kevin Sullivan
2288 University Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95825
916-600-6482
kevinsullivan@frontier.com

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2020 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by Spoon:

Spoon

Spoon,
Thank you for responding 👍 I will take the ALL BLACK passenger version you showed. Perhaps the ‘84 glass had a
weird off center reflection? Is the glass clean and unmolested? Is it free of scratches and cat-show pristine? Can you please tale
a few more pictures for me?
Thank you,
Kevin Sullivan
2288 University Ave.
Sacramento, CA 95825
916-600-6482
kevinsullivan@frontier.com

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2020 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Spoon,
How much do you think it will cost to ship the black glass piece to my address?
Let me know.;
Kevin
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2020 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Spoon,
How much do you think it will cost to ship the black glass piece to my address?
Let me know.;
Kevin

Bad news.. The framed panel has 2 molded date codes on the back showing 84 and 85. What I thought was glass is a well polished plastic finish. Not to be fooled I used a quarter and taped on the surface of each and there's definitely a big difference.
Good news.. The panel that has SE on it is actually glass without a frame. Let me know if you're still interested.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2020 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoon,
I am interested👍. I have a question: Can you please provide me with a few more pictures? From the picture you provided me it looks very similar to a glass version? Is that accurate? Maybe a few more picture? What price are you asking?
Cordially,
kevin
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2020 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Spoon,
I am interested👍. I have a question: Can you please provide me with a few more pictures? From the picture you provided me it looks very similar to a glass version? Is that accurate? Maybe a few more picture? What price are you asking?
Cordially,
kevin

I'll shoot more pics and post here soon.

Spoon

------------------

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2020 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics of the glass piece?
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoon,
I got the cadh🤫 Any new pics of the passenger 1/4 window?
Cordially
kevin
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2020 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kevin

2722 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Spoon,
I got the cadh🤫 Any new pics of the passenger 1/4 window?
Cordially
kevin

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock