87 GT Black and Silver with Lots of Stuff by whitestar
Started on: 09-09-2020 09:20 PM
Replies: 0 (163 views)
Last post by: whitestar on 09-09-2020 09:20 PM
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2020 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 87 GT Fiero black and Silver With sunroof V6 Automatic. All the interior is out. Most of the original Fiero interior is still here with the car. Have complete 96 Firebird interior that I bought and was going to put in. Dash, seats, console, seatbelts, steering column and steering wheel. Have the outside LED lights and stainless sunroof pieces. Will need sunroof weather strip, new battery left sail panel. Will also need to drain fuel tank. It has not been cranked in the last two years.Much more to go with it. Have some scoops off other cars and some extra Fiero exterior panels. Need money for bills. First $600 takes it and some much more. Located near Whiteville NC. Can call my cell 910-770-3068. I have three weeks to come up with the money or if no buyers by then I might have to do something else with the car.

[This message has been edited by whitestar (edited 09-19-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock