Flush Headlights Munson by thelinsells
Started on: 08-29-2020 07:36 AM
Replies: 30 (857 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 04-04-2021 07:27 AM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2020 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The one and only Munson flush headlights are ready to be shipped.Hand made white buckets, Clear die formed lenses.Frame mounted aluminum brackets.Plug in wire harnesses.Complete instructions.No cutting or modifying of the car.Quick easy to install.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2020 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much Roger?

DF
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2020 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$500+$50 USD Paypal thelinsells@cox.net
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2020 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still got?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You betcha! I make them so you can put them on your car Thelinsells@cox.net Paypal please.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What’s your website?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2020 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thelinsells@cox.net I don't understand what you need
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

The one and only Munson flush headlights are ready to be shipped.Hand made white buckets, Clear die formed lenses.Frame mounted aluminum brackets.Plug in wire harnesses.Complete instructions.No cutting or modifying of the car.Quick easy to install.

Can you post a few pictures?
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You betcha! I make them so you can put them on your car Thelinsells@cox.net Paypal please.

Is there a website? I only see a email address.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://thelinsells.com

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-31-2020).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2020 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thelinsells@cox.net
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$500+$50 USD Paypal thelinsells@cox.net

Why does your website say $450?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I havn't updated that sight.And because of your sharp eye I will honor $450+$50 shipping.How many would you like?
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2020 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Thanks for posting, and a very nice look too! Well, here's another $500 mod I will have to save for ...
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What will I need to buy to make these work?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2020 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will need ,mostly is a 10 mm open end and a 10 mm socket with about a 10 inch extension.A large tub to put all the pieces you take off,that are easily sold.This is a very complete kit.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2020 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This IMO is one of the nicer installs.

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-08-2020).]

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2020 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

This IMO is one of the nicer installs.

What kit is that??
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2020 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine; This is a Munson system where the owner matched the buckets to the body colour.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2020 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mine; This is a Munson system where the owner matched the buckets to the body colour.

Cool!!

Just looked like the clear cover was missing
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lighting can do that
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2020 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’ll message you
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone selling a used set?
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why buy used when you can get the latest ones at a relatively low price from ThelinSells with all of the latest improvements and upgrades. Roger has them on the shelf ready to ship.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2021 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Why buy used when you can get the latest ones at a relatively low price from ThelinSells with all of the latest improvements and upgrades. Roger has them on the shelf ready to ship.

I can’t do $500
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found a unused set with a broken plug. So I figured I’d look up the replacement. $25 for the wire / plug then $19 shipping. Why so much for shipping??
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Flat rate USPS can be done for $10 ...$35 total paypal thelinsells@cox.net I need to know the one with the fuse, or the other one.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 03-31-2021).]

redromo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do these seal up? Are they water tight? ...looks awesome.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The OEM headlights doors are not water tight.The sealbeams are.My sealbeams are water tight. My flush lenses are more water tight then OEM doors.I hope this answers the question.
redromo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, thanks. How do the clear covers attach? ...these look great btw.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No cutting or drilling.All that is done is by adding,Once the headlight machinecals are removed,along with there eye lids,you use what holes ,slots,screws and studs that were on the car.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock