Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Drive-train Donor - G6 GTP - LZ9 3900 V6 & F40 6-speed Manual - $1,800

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Drive-train Donor - G6 GTP - LZ9 3900 V6 & F40 6-speed Manual - $1,800 by ShawneeCreek
Started on: 07-30-2020 07:32 PM
Replies: 0 (325 views)
Last post by: ShawneeCreek on 07-30-2020 07:32 PM
ShawneeCreek

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2020 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShawneeCreekSend a Private Message to ShawneeCreekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale is a nearly complete drive-train donor for your Fiero. It used to be a 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP coupe. From the factory it came with the 3900 LZ9 V6 engine (240 hp, 240 lb-ft) with the F40 6-speed manual transmission. The car has just under 145,000 miles on it. A previous owner installed a cheap cold air intake that has a vacuum leak and causes a 2,000 rpm idle speed. I purchased the G6 from Copart with a salvage title after it was totaled in a collision. I have since converted it into a 1996 Chevrolet Lumina APV minivan for the Grassroots Motorsports $2,000 Challenge. The complete build thread for that can be found here: GRM Build Thread I've included a few pictures from the process on this ad.

I hold the clear title to the van and I would prefer to sell it whole as the van. It will fit on a standard U-haul trailer after removing the front bumper and side skirts. The two-tone GTP leather interior is still installed. It is also riding on the stock G6 GTP 18" wheels with nearly new summer tires. Having said that I am willing to work with the buyer to part it out to just the drive-train and related components (ECU, throttle pedal, wiring, etc.) as needed. I've had my fun with this vehicle and want to pass it, or at least the good bits, on to be enjoyed by someone else. I'll be happy to answer any questions, but the build thread above has the complete history of the car/van while in my possession.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock