Need an 88 Cradle by Fiero Master
Started on: 07-16-2020 12:04 AM
Replies: 5 (190 views)
Last post by: 88FIERO58 on 07-28-2020 12:23 PM
Fiero Master

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2020 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterClick Here to Email Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have an 88 cradle they are willing to sell?

------------------
88 Formula

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2020 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsClick Here to Email thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call larry lhubbert2@brighthouse.com
Mark A. Klein

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2020 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A. KleinClick Here to Email Mark A. KleinSend a Private Message to Mark A. KleinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well - my son has an White 88 4 cyl that hasn't run in years.... Pleasantville IA maklein12@hotmail.com
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2020 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an '88 cradle that's been modified to use rod-end links and SAE 1/2" diameter bolts. Also the knuckles were reamed out, for 1/2" Grade 8 bolts. Getting it from Florida to Iowa might be pricey, though.
Fiero Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero MasterClick Here to Email Fiero MasterSend a Private Message to Fiero MasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Would be interested for sure Mark. Has it sat outside? Do you think the cradle can be salvaged?

Well - my son has an White 88 4 cyl that hasn't run in years.... Pleasantville IA maklein12@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

------------------
88 Formula

88FIERO58

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2020 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FIERO58Click Here to Email 88FIERO58Send a Private Message to 88FIERO58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete rebuilt 88 rolling chassie along with all the rest to put it back together.
88 notchy body and an 86 aero body, 5 speed tranny. No motor, that I am looking to part with,
email me at Craig.Torgerson@widseth.com if interested I will send you photos.
Located in West Central Minnesota
Thanks
Craig

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock