Flush Headlights Munson by thelinsells
Started on: 07-13-2020 08:35 PM
Replies: 21 (951 views)
Last post by: NightMare Cruiser on 04-28-2023 04:43 AM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now taking orders for complete plug and play Munson flush headlight kits $500+$50 shipping.Paypal thelinsells@cox.net The one and only.The original.Hand crafted.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2020 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he buckets are white,white,Very white.
rkirkpatrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any pictures of what they look like installed?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes , if you see a pix of flat lens where the headlight doors are suppose to be that's a Munson. If you go to thelinsells@ limitidrun they are shown there.I am so computer illiterate . I will try to post a pix. Better yet order a set and see them first hand.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 07-21-2020).]

rkirkpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2020 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I couldn;t get that link to work...

Please repost one...

THnaks
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2020 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at my other post down a ways.Some very good pix there.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2020 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rkirkpatrick:

I couldn;t get that link to work...

Please repost one...

THnaks

PM sent....
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry imsa gt pm didn't go through,Please try again
Warlordsix

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WarlordsixSend a Private Message to WarlordsixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rkirkpatrick:

any pictures of what they look like installed?

Here are some photos of original Munsons.

Ernie

------------------
'87 Fiero 4.9 5-speed

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2020 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Ernie I needed that. I am not very good with computer stuff.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 08-03-2020).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2022 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
rkirkpatrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2022 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkirkpatrickSend a Private Message to rkirkpatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still taking orders for the munson flush lights...

I saw the original post was two years old.

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2022 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes , I have the complete kits in stock,ready to be shipped.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2022 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

Yes , I have the complete kits in stock,ready to be shipped.

How much for the complete with clear lexan covers? I forgot.

------------------
88 Formula - 3800SC/4t65eHD
88 Coupe - 3800SC/4t65eHD
87GT - Great Blue Chop Top

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2022 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$500 plus $50 shipping USD Paypal thelinsells@cox.net
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2022 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to thank thelinsells for helping me out! I needed a part and he helped me out!
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2023 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I REALY knew ahead of time the lack pf light these lights give, I don't feel safe at night with amount of Light that they give off, also very hard to aim at the ground due to the design. Il other either find brighter better bulbs, or get a light bare for my air intake grill or go back o the factory lights. They look great during the day. However, they sit too low to be able to be adjusted to properly light up the road and not the cars in front of me.

Do your research!!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2023 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

I wish I REALY knew ahead of time the lack pf light these lights give, I don't feel safe at night with amount of Light that they give off, also very hard to aim at the ground due to the design. Il other either find brighter better bulbs, or get a light bare for my air intake grill or go back o the factory lights. They look great during the day. However, they sit too low to be able to be adjusted to properly light up the road and not the cars in front of me.

Do your research!!

Unfortunately, that's one of the things that people don't notice about these lights. The fact that they are basically in a tunnel which cancels the side to side lighting. You basically have a beam of light shining straight ahead of each lens. I sent you a PM.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2023 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most car stores have very bright LED filaments that can be installed into the "sealed beams". The instructions that come in the Munson kit tell how to install this new light source.The replacement of the front signal lights into the head light opening is now in stock.
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2023 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the kit comes it can be altered to give more adjustment to the lights.If you call me at 352-514-0210 or contact at thelinsells@cox.net I can walk you though how to modify the system.Both more light and alighnment can be had.
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2023 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

As the kit comes it can be altered to give more adjustment to the lights.If you call me at 352-514-0210 or contact at thelinsells@cox.net I can walk you though how to modify the system.Both more light and alighnment can be had.

Message sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock