WTB: complete in tank fuel package for 87-88 V6 by imacflier
Started on: 07-13-2020 01:16 AM
Replies: 5 (224 views)
Last post by: imacflier on 07-14-2020 09:26 AM
imacflier

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imacflierSend a Private Message to imacflierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need the fuel level sender, fuel pump, hoses, wiring, everything that is attached to the mounting plate. Must be for a V6 '87 or '88. It does not need to work, but needs all parts tto be there with little to no mechanical damage.

I am going to build a drop-in, plug and play package for my floatless fuel level sender and only want to drop the tank once so I need the in-tank unit for research and prototyping.

Let me know what you have, please.....paypal at the ready!

TIA,

Larry
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LoveBirds

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a unit that isn't in the best shape. I can send pictures tomorrow, if you can use it for research then I'll just charge cost of shipping.
imacflier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 04:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imacflierSend a Private Message to imacflierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lovebirds,

That sounds exactly what I am looking for! Please send your pics to imacflier@aol.com.

Thank you so very much!

Larry
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by imacflier:

Lovebirds,

That sounds exactly what I am looking for! Please send your pics to imacflier@aol.com.

Thank you so very much!

Larry

If the first one falls through, I may have one in my storage area that you can have for shipping cost only.

Nelson
imacflier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imacflierSend a Private Message to imacflierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hnthomps,

thank you for the offer. I have not heard back from Lovebirds, yet, so I just might need to accept that offer.....I will let you know!

warm regards,

Larry
imacflier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2020 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imacflierSend a Private Message to imacflierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hnthomps,

Since I still have not had any contact from Lovebirds, I would like to take you up on your kind offer!

Please message me with your PayPal data, and, if possible, the shipping costs to zip 11756. I will happily pay for shipping either after or before the fact!

Very warm regards,

Larry

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock