ISO Bumperpad Air Dam by copperhens
Started on: 07-12-2020 05:35 PM
Replies: 3 (189 views)
Last post by: copperhens on 07-21-2020 09:56 PM
copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2020 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero is getting full body work done, and I’ve been trying to find one of these dams for a while but no luck. Does anyone here have one? My car really needs it to fit with the build. Sage isn’t currently producing,

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2020 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one for sale about a week ago. Not sure where, however. Maybe on one of the FB groups? Sorry...
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2020 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Search for member Sage. He is the one that creates them. It is where I got mine.

Edit: Sorry I missed the Sage comment around your picture. Sad to say I haven't installed mine, but not looking to part with it.

[This message has been edited by da.slyboy (edited 07-13-2020).]

copperhens

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2020 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by da.slyboy:

Search for member Sage. He is the one that creates them. It is where I got mine.

Edit: Sorry I missed the Sage comment around your picture. Sad to say I haven't installed mine, but not looking to part with it.

If you change your mind do let me know. I can be paypal ready and would pay more than what you originally got it for.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock