Parting Out Odd '88 by wireburn
Started on: 07-07-2020 09:43 AM
Replies: 15 (723 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 08-03-2020 01:46 AM
wireburn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't going to do this because there isn't much of it left, but I have an '88 that started life with a 4 banger and someone came along and re-bodied it with GT skins (yellow). I needed it for the cradle swap and a few other things. I'd like to just have the yard come get it, but I figured I would offer it up to the group.

I grabbed the cradle, wheels, dot matrix panels and a few relays and switches and the headlight controller but everything else is available. Headlight motors are junk but I have the forward harness out and ready to send.

Reply or PM with what you need and make me an offer I can't refuse. Two weeks from today I'm having it hauled away.

[This message has been edited by wireburn (edited 07-07-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vette7584

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vette7584Send a Private Message to vette7584Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
pontiacfierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gen 2 headlight harness and module I’ll send money to you ASAP

Originally posted by wireburn:

I wasn't going to do this because there isn't much of it left, but I have an '88 that started life with a 4 banger and someone came along and re-bodied it with GT skins (yellow). I needed it for the cradle swap and a few other things. I'd like to just have the yard come get it, but I figured I would offer it up to the group.

I grabbed the cradle, wheels, dot matrix panels and a few relays and switches and the headlight controller but everything else is available. Headlight motors are junk but I have the forward harness out and ready to send.

Reply or PM with what you need and make me an offer I can't refuse. Two weeks from today I'm having it hauled away.

wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the forward harness but I'm hoarding the module, sorry. Send me a PM if you want just the harness.
86FieroCentPa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroCentPaSend a Private Message to 86FieroCentPaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
pontiacfierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wireburn:

I have the forward harness but I'm hoarding the module, sorry. Send me a PM if you want just the harness.[/QUOTE

Totally fine I’ll take the harness and order the module off eBay of something
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have the rear two brake lines that run off the distribution block in the rear passenger side? If so, what shape are they in and what are you looking to get for them? Thanks.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, RT, using those. Actually ended up making one of them out of the copper nickel stuff because one broke on removal.

Originally posted by RandomTask:

You have the rear two brake lines that run off the distribution block in the rear passenger side? If so, what shape are they in and what are you looking to get for them? Thanks.

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where you located looking for some metal structure.
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Muskegon, Michigan
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2020 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
Jim Jimenez

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2020 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim JimenezSend a Private Message to Jim JimenezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Corvairo

Ditkaphile 2016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2020 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ditkaphile 2016Send a Private Message to Ditkaphile 2016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gas tank?
wireburn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2020 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wireburnSend a Private Message to wireburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gas tank? Sure, come get it.
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2020 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMed
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2020 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock