Fiero Coupe LED Tail Light Conversion Kits by Nospeedlimit55
Started on: 07-05-2020 05:36 PM
Replies: 39 (3295 views)
Last post by: Nospeedlimit55 on 08-30-2022 01:24 PM
Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ALL NEW DESIGNS AVAILABLE NOW!
Completely Plug-n-Play, easy to install and adds a "modern flair" to the classic Fiero tail light design.
Kits include everything you'll need to complete the conversion.

Kit Retail Price
- DESIGN T/A = $265.00 usd

- the SILHOUETTE = $275.00
- SILHOUETTE PLUS = $295.00
New Center Bay Illumination Kit Options
- Silhouette FULL SURROUND upgrade = $99.00
- CenterBay Backlighting = $85.00
* Tax and Shipping extra. Inquire with shipping address to receive a quote.

USPS Priority Shipping within US (2-3 business days)
International shipping also available

Email: NSLPerformance@gmail.com

Notchback Nation - RISE UP!!!

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 09-07-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 04-01-2022).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't own a nothchback but I have to say you put together one of the nicest, professional ad's I've seen to advertise your product. Very nice.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't own a nothchback but I have to say you put together one of the nicest, professional ad's I've seen to advertise your product. Very nice.

Thanks So Much IMSA. I'm certainly no graphic artist, but I gotta say I would agree with your assessment!!!

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm one of the first to try this kit and I would highly recommend it if you are looking for something custom, modern or cool looking for your notchy. I'm more than happy with it

I've put together a video detailing the installation process as well as an overall review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORI3dOS-cWg

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 07-06-2020).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be ordering a kit for my wide body Fiero soon!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: 3800 Supercharged
Rear Engine Shop on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fast88fiero

Fiero Ron

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero RonSend a Private Message to Fiero RonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a kit while there was the pre-sale, and I have to say I am very happy with it, it’s worth every penny! This is a great DIY kit to give your Notchback a unique look. The transaction was easy and the customer service was great. The kit is designed very well, and I highly recommend it.

Ron
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also notice in the video that the gold Fiero had an led strip 3rd brake light. It that going to be a kit soon?

Many thanks,
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I also notice in the video that the gold Fiero had an led strip 3rd brake light. It that going to be a kit soon?

Many thanks,

No plans to add this to the kit although I'll let you all in on this find...

It's a product I ran across on ebay and is made for a 2012 - 2017 Honda Civic
Intended to be mounted inside the vehicle, but it fits nearly perfect in this location. Sticks out beyond the roof line about 1" too much IMO, but fits to contour of the Fiero roofline like a glove! And the lead wires are plenty long enough to run them in through the side vent window and up to the 3rd BL location for power. Made a couple of simple Z brackets for either side and it mounted right up.
It's been some time, but I think it was in the $50 range.

I Highly Recommend!

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 07-08-2020).]

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tail Light Tuesday

New design enhancement coming soon...
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2020 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, this looks so good!

If I build a second Fiero, I'll have to get a Notchie, just so I can get these! Great job!!
PFF
System Bot
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2020 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ORIGINAL POST REVISED

- Check out our newest design options.
- Shipping within the states w/2 day Priority Mail
- Buy through PFF and save 10%!

Get 'em while they're HOT!!!

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 04-01-2022).]

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2020 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Extra Savings for the Holiday!!!
Not valid with other offers.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2020 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale Ends Tomorrow!
Don't miss our Biggest Sale of the year!!!
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2020 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
All orders have been shipped and guarranteed for Christmas delivery.

Thanks So Much for making 2020 a successful year for our new company!!!
ragoldsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2020 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragoldsmithSend a Private Message to ragoldsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any plans to make a kit like this for the fast back? I love the way the horseshoe tail lights look!
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately no plans to expand this line at the present time.
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a friend in Europe who is wondering if you sell/ship internationally? Thought others may wonder as well, so I'm posting here for visibility.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2020 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Absolutely!!!
Just message me here on PFF or email me at NSLPerformance@gmail.com

Thanks for asking

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 12-31-2020).]

Boogietime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2022 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogietimeSend a Private Message to BoogietimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nospeedlimit55:

NOW AVAILABLE - ALL NEW DESIGNS

Kit Retail Price
- DESIGN T/A = $265.00 usd

- the SILHOUETTE = $275.00
- SILHOUETTE PLUS = $295.00
* Not including tax and shipping

USPS Priority Shipping within US (2-3 business days)
International shipping also available

PFF members get 10% off when you buy direct through the forum!!!

Notchback Nation - RISE UP!!!

Are these still available?

------------------
Shawn R Gouse

n0cte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2022 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for n0cteSend a Private Message to n0cteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2022 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They posted on the Fiero FB couple days ago

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2022 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bluwolf:

They posted on the Fiero FB couple days ago

I did get excited when I saw this on FB recently. I'm ready for a kit.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay Gang...
It's been a Crazy Month here preparing to Relaunch our product line!!!

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 01-30-2022).]

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nospeedlimit55

96 posts
Member since Apr 2014
Yes! We ARE Alive!!!

Looks like the Word is Out...
Here is a closer look at the New Center Bay Illumination kits

This 4 LED stick design spreads a uniform level of light throughout the entire center area of the Fiero tail lights. Designed as part of the Running Light circuit, it can also be easily wired as a 3rd Brake light. Diffuser color options are Frosted White or Red. This kit is idea for a custom "Scripted" lens messages, similar to the fastback GT model.

Silhouette Full Surround upgrade kit connects the upper and lower Running light rows all the way across the tail light lens panel, completing the 360 degree visual impact.
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really like the looks of these. I would have added the Silhouette Plus tail lights to my 85 SE by now; if only the turn signals were sequential...
marc-alan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking to purchase, don't do facebook..will you be able to order either ebay or direct on the first of Feb?
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by marc-alan:

looking to purchase, don't do facebook..will you be able to order either ebay or direct on the first of Feb?

No Problem! Just email me at NSLPerformance@gmail.com
Include your kit selection, shipping address and email address. I will reply with a total price and payment instructions.
Kits will begin shipping after Valentine's Day in the order received.
marc-alan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2022 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks, email sent
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PRESALE EVENT IS NOW OPEN!

Send me a PM or Email to get on the list.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2022 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email Sent
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2022 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2022 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine ordered.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still have a few pre-assemble kits remaining for our presale.
Don't wait to order. Presale kits begin shipping out Feb. 15th.
CantDrive_55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CantDrive_55Send a Private Message to CantDrive_55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the silhouette plus design. Very happy with mine!

Would absolutely recommend these if anyone was in the fence. Nice little project before spring comes
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2022 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
TheseusRises

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2022 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheseusRisesSend a Private Message to TheseusRisesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious, can you post a picture of what the kit looks like, as it's sent? I'm assuming you don't sell the kit with new lenses and such. I was curious as to the overall design, as well as any "customisable options" or how the reverse lights function, and their color?

------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2022 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, new lenses are NOT included in this kit.
What our kits do include is virtually everything you will need to convert your factory lights to LED.
- 10 - 12 Custom Aluminum LED light sticks w/harness and Bulb Socket connectors (completely Plug-n-Play)
- LED compatible Flasher unit (converts your entire T/S system for LED front and back)
- Mounting Hardware and even Butyl Sealant (for the lenses)
Reverse lights are also not included in these kits. Your local parts store should have 1156 LED Bulb options in the $20-$25 range.

Upgrade Centerbay Backlighting kits also includes both Red and White (Frosted) diffusers depending on your "Unlit" background color preference. Both light up in red.
If you are looking for something more custom, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss!

Originally posted by TheseusRises:

I'm curious, can you post a picture of what the kit looks like, as it's sent? I'm assuming you don't sell the kit with new lenses and such. I was curious as to the overall design, as well as any "customisable options" or how the reverse lights function, and their color?

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2022 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kits are in stock and ready to ship!
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2022 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Annual Summer Sale is ON Now.

~ One Week Only!!! ~
Don't miss out.

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 08-30-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay