Fiero Coupe LED Tail Light Conversion Kits by Nospeedlimit55
Started on: 07-05-2020 05:36 PM
Replies: 10 (367 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 08-11-2020 12:34 PM
Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Click Here to Email Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NOW AVAILABLE

Kit Retail Price
- DESIGN A = $225.00 usd

- DESIGN A PLUS = $245.00
- DESIGN B = $275.00
* Not including tax and shipping

USPS Priority Shipping within US (1-3 business days)

Notchback Nation - RISE UP!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Click Here to Email Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nospeedlimit55

61 posts
Member since Apr 2014
Available on ebay or buy direct and save.
ebay Listings
IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 241
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't own a nothchback but I have to say you put together one of the nicest, professional ad's I've seen to advertise your product. Very nice.
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Click Here to Email Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I don't own a nothchback but I have to say you put together one of the nicest, professional ad's I've seen to advertise your product. Very nice.

Thanks So Much IMSA. I'm certainly no graphic artist, but I gotta say I would agree with your assessment!!!

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2020 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm one of the first to try this kit and I would highly recommend it if you are looking for something custom, modern or cool looking for your notchy. I'm more than happy with it

I've put together a video detailing the installation process as well as an overall review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORI3dOS-cWg

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 07-06-2020).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Click Here to Email FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be ordering a kit for my wide body Fiero soon!

------------------
88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
84 IMSA wide body SE: 3800 Supercharged
Rear Engine Shop on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/fast88fiero

Fiero Ron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero RonClick Here to Email Fiero RonSend a Private Message to Fiero RonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a kit while there was the pre-sale, and I have to say I am very happy with it, it’s worth every penny! This is a great DIY kit to give your Notchback a unique look. The transaction was easy and the customer service was great. The kit is designed very well, and I highly recommend it.

Ron
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 318
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaClick Here to Email WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also notice in the video that the gold Fiero had an led strip 3rd brake light. It that going to be a kit soon?

Many thanks,
Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Click Here to Email Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I also notice in the video that the gold Fiero had an led strip 3rd brake light. It that going to be a kit soon?

Many thanks,

No plans to add this to the kit although I'll let you all in on this find...

It's a product I ran across on ebay and is made for a 2012 - 2017 Honda Civic
Intended to be mounted inside the vehicle, but it fits nearly perfect in this location. Sticks out beyond the roof line about 1" too much IMO, but fits to contour of the Fiero roofline like a glove! And the lead wires are plenty long enough to run them in through the side vent window and up to the 3rd BL location for power. Made a couple of simple Z brackets for either side and it mounted right up.
It's been some time, but I think it was in the $50 range.

I Highly Recommend!

[This message has been edited by Nospeedlimit55 (edited 07-08-2020).]

Nospeedlimit55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2020 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Click Here to Email Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tail Light Tuesday

New design enhancement coming soon...
Trinten

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2020 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, this looks so good!

If I build a second Fiero, I'll have to get a Notchie, just so I can get these! Great job!!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock