Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Blue 1987 PONTIAC FIERO GT COUPE 2-DR -2289 miles!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Blue 1987 PONTIAC FIERO GT COUPE 2-DR -2289 miles!! by MulletproofMonk
Started on: 06-27-2020 11:32 AM
Replies: 8 (1050 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 07-14-2020 03:39 PM
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine. The price is too high for my blood, but I love seeing that silver flake in the blue... I want to go see this car in person...
https://cincinnati.craigsli...e-2k/7146426067.html

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE!!! Even still retains its original Goodyear GT's. Judging by the condition of the bare metal parts, the aluminum and the tires the car looks like it was properly stored. Too bad the floor mats appear to be MIA.

Always did like the blue as well as the gold.

But 23 grand for an '87???

I guess they're only new and original once.

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 06-27-2020).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car!

I always wondered how that cover was supposed to go, now I know!
Eliredandblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EliredandblackSend a Private Message to EliredandblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FWIW. On my 88 GT the sun roof bag (with the sun shade inside) sits on special plastic stops located under the HOOD. The long plastic wind deflector also sits on the same stops.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always wanted a low mile Blue 87 (who's the Florida fellow with the low mile blue 87?).

It's priced rich for sure, wondering why it was repainted.

Anyone on the forums own it and have some under carriage shots?
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Always wanted a low mile Blue 87 (who's the Florida fellow with the low mile blue 87?).

It's priced rich for sure, wondering why it was repainted.

Anyone on the forums own it and have some under carriage shots?

Repainted?????

Where does it say it was "repainted"?

And 513 is Cincinnati Ohio not Florida.

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car... but for that kind of money, I would (personally) buy a 5 speed 88 with very low mileage.

I hope it goes to a good home
USMUCL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USMUCLSend a Private Message to USMUCLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as collectability, the rare color almost makes up for it not being an '88. Almost. But, the auto transmissions continue to kill these collectibles.

Being the "holy grail" of Fieros is obviously an oversell. We all know that the 87 SE V6 5-speed is the Holy Grail
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2020 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car but the asking price is exorbitant. A price of $23,000 buys one hell of a car three levels above a Fiero.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock