Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Interior Trim Pieces Needed - Changing from 85 Light Gray to 86 Darker Gray

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Interior Trim Pieces Needed - Changing from 85 Light Gray to 86 Darker Gray by Cokeologist
Started on: 06-22-2020 01:15 PM
Replies: 7 (181 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 07-20-2020 04:42 PM
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As indicated, I am looking to change the interior trim color in my 85 SE from the light gray color to the darker gray used in 1986 (and later?). Here are a few pieces I still need:

- Door panels
- B pillar covers
- Dash
- T-top caps
- T-top lock / handle covers
- Seat hinge covers (piece that also routes seat belt)

Pls PM with any offers of pieces in nice condition. Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2020 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have what you need here in Elfers, FL 34680 except for all of the T-Top stuff. Email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM as it is the best way for me to see and not miss your inquiry since I am on my computer daily for my job. Thank you, have a great day and be safe.
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

I have what you need here in Elfers, FL 34680 except for all of the T-Top stuff. Email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM as it is the best way for me to see and not miss your inquiry since I am on my computer daily for my job. Thank you, have a great day and be safe.

Thanks; email sent to address noted yesterday afternoon

Scott
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

No reply to two emails; just sent PM.

Anyone else have any of these pieces available?
Cokeologist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2020 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump; still in need of these pieces
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2020 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have tried in the past to use the email address that Larry listed. Never got any response.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaybug56:

I also have tried in the past to use the email address that Larry listed. Never got any response.

Same, was trying to get some 88 parts from him but was a hit and miss if he ever responded or not. I just moved on to someone else from there.
Spadesluck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spadesluck

2069 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

Bump; still in need of these pieces

Try emailing Todd .... todd@weikal.net He has a lot of parts and may have what you are looking for.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock