Munson Flush Head Lights by thelinsells
Started on: 06-18-2020 07:42 PM
Replies: 16 (575 views)
Last post by: thelinsells on 07-21-2020 05:51 AM
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cleared my work table for fiber glass work.Will try to produce the remaining parts so I can ship kits.To all thoughs waiting now is the time.I only have thirty bracket systems left.So my goal is to sell out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are going through that much trouble , you might want to consider finding LED headlamps that offer an easier and more compact fit. I've seen tractor lights in which a pair would fit exactly in the Fiero headlight door space. IMO the Munson lights look great on a show car.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-19-2020).]

LoveBirds

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2020 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any pictures installed without the clear lenses?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No ,But is there a reason to see them like that?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoveBirds:

Do you have any pictures installed without the clear lenses?

This is not mine but I stole the picture from someone on here.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-29-2020).]

LoveBirds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

This is not mine but I stole the picture from someone on here.

Thanks, was curious if the vision in my head matched the real thing. The front end of the GT is just too flat to me, needs something to break it up.
LoveBirds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LoveBirds

52 posts
Member since May 2020

Originally posted by thelinsells:

No ,But is there a reason to see them like that?

Personal taste. Will all the pricing still be the same as on your website?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking $450+ shipping for the standard kit. Thank you for the help lovbird GT

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 06-29-2020).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is what I believe that Roger's kit is trying to do:

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-03-2020).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes this is a munson kit.Yes it is what I am making .This run that I am on now is going to be the last of these kits I will be making.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

Yes this is a munson kit.Yes it is what I am making .This run that I am on now is going to be the last of these kits I will be making.

And if you don't mind me asking, are the molds getting sold or destroyed?
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes after this group of kits I would sell all tooling , molds , spare parts , etc to someone to carry on with a tribute to Krist.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Off topic, but do you/did you make 3800 mounts?
thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes;But I can also show you how to make 3800 mounts.It's to easy to believe.If you want to use an intermediate shaft then you want an altogether different mount.for that I need to sell you one I made.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2020 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By the way for anyone interested in buying the small rectangular headlights that go with the Munson kit they are easy to find and cost about $5.00 each on Rock Auto. They are Halogen lights. I have not found equivalent LED lights as yet but they are probably out there.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2020 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For an extra cost I can supply the Munson kit with LEDs. But the instructions will tell you how to do it yourself.The kits do come with everything.Wires ,bulbs,brackets everything in one box. And I may have a way of doing the turn signals in the buckets.The turn signals was an idea of Krist's but didn;t have time to perfect.I am thinking about a new twist.

[This message has been edited by thelinsells (edited 07-05-2020).]

thelinsells

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2020 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock