1987 GT Fastback 3800 SC II by DustyRag
Started on: 06-18-2020 07:38 AM
Replies: 0 (353 views)
Last post by: DustyRag on 06-18-2020 07:38 AM
DustyRag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2020 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyRagSend a Private Message to DustyRagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT Fastback 5 speed Manual. It has a 3.8L Supercharged engine. I did the swap around 2008 and drove it for a few years until in 2014 the cradle broke at the passenger side A arm. I have a replacement cradle for it but haven't had the time to fix it. I really hate to get rid of it but it's been sitting long enough and sadly I just don't have the time for it anymore. Engine ran pretty good when it was parked. Although I do remember a slight miss on one of the cylinders that I never got a chance to fix. I put a new battery in the car as well and tried to start it but I had no fuel pressure. I assume it's a bad fuel pump from sitting so long. This would be a really great project that wouldn't take much to get on the road. Definitely a lot less work than doing the swap from scratch. It will need to be picked up with a trailer. Located in Punxsutawney Pa. Asking $2500.

[This message has been edited by DustyRag (edited 06-18-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock