NOT A MERA on E-BAY by Karrnutt
Started on: 06-12-2020 06:33 PM
Replies: 5 (343 views)
Last post by: Carl Calderone on 06-13-2020 10:23 PM
Karrnutt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you all know I am looking to replace my sold & gone Mera, and there is a Mera Like car on e-bay. It NOT a Mera, but the guy does not know much about what it is. Would love to get your opinion on this creature. He ran it twice before, hit $13,000. but didn't sell.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks more like a F308/328 based vehicle. I did see that he has a number of car models in his description but still has the stock 2.8 L V6 engine.

Nelson
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was interested in this one, as it was about ten minutes from my house... but alas, the auction is no more... #SadRumor
Karrnutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

It looks more like a F308/328 based vehicle. I did see that he has a number of car models in his description but still has the stock 2.8 L V6 engine.

Nelson

There was another one last week. Yellow, with a targa roof and a Ferrari like interior. Had a super charged 3600 engine transplant. But he didn't know anything about the history of the car? When I asked who did the transplant he gave me a name of a performance company which wouldn't show up anywhere?? Made me very concerned that this might be a real "hack job," and all I would be buying into is a lot of headaches with more time under the car than in it. Time that I don't have, or the tools and talent either! So I took a pass on it. It sold for I think $13,000. and change. My thought is it might have been a Stinger kit?
Karrnutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Karrnutt

17 posts
Member since Jun 2020

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I was interested in this one, as it was about ten minutes from my house... but alas, the auction is no more... #SadRumor

He must have sold it outright because HE pulled it off of E-Bay. The last posted bid was around $7,500.00. Did somebody here buy it?
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2020 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its mine.... decided to sell it locally here in my driveway. I was being inundated with question from people who had ZERO intentions of buying it. Decided it was better to sit it in front of my house and let the car sell itself

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock