87 GT 3800 Turbo 5 speed for sale by anewmanx
Started on: 06-12-2020 02:33 AM
Replies: 6 (481 views)
Last post by: anewmanx on 06-16-2020 07:31 PM
anewmanx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anewmanxSend a Private Message to anewmanxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought this car years ago. It ran well before I removed and replaced the turbo and put it in with a friend to be painted. Had a bunch of body work done. Long story short the paint job was 90% finished and life happened, buddy got sick, I got busy, had 4 kids in 5 years, and my car is still sitting under a cover not getting driven. Car has corvette brakes, Koni’s,, 5 speed, iirc good clutch, both clutch cylinders were replaced, has a water/methanol pump, west coats fieros turbo setup, new larger fuel injectors in a box in the back, decent rims, front battery, etc. will likely need tires and someone to hook up the vacuum hoses on the turbo to get her started. Zippy car.

Car is in Florida.

Open to reasonable offers. I have a clear title in hand.

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/...gfrJuZY2ogbxKRa?dl=0
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Looks like you are pretty new to the forum ... just to set your expectations, it can be very tough to sell 'project' cars here because it is hard to tell what state the car is actually in NOW (e.g. incomplete Red paint job? non-running for several years?) and how much work is left to do. Since it can't be driven onto a car mover the number of potential customers will be small. If you could invest the time to get it running again that would help with the sale, but just my 2c. Good luck.

John
anewmanx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anewmanxSend a Private Message to anewmanxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

Hi,

Looks like you are pretty new to the forum ... just to set your expectations, it can be very tough to sell 'project' cars here because it is hard to tell what state the car is actually in NOW (e.g. incomplete Red paint job? non-running for several years?) and how much work is left to do. Since it can't be driven onto a car mover the number of potential customers will be small. If you could invest the time to get it running again that would help with the sale, but just my 2c. Good luck.

John

Indeed, indeed. But it never hurts to try. I hate that it isn’t getting any use. Maybe I’ll get it running before winter.
fst100

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fst100Send a Private Message to fst100Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so what color wa it repainted? looks like cherry red metallic similar to the wbody grand prix 40th anniversary color. wished you was closer to PA. any idea on price though out of curiosity? does it run/drive at all?
anewmanx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anewmanxSend a Private Message to anewmanxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fst100:

so what color wa it repainted? looks like cherry red metallic similar to the wbody grand prix 40th anniversary color. wished you was closer to PA. any idea on price though out of curiosity? does it run/drive at all?

Year, close to a rich blood red. Should run once the turbo is hooked back up. If I get it up and running and finish the paint job I’m going to be asking whatever I see is the going rate on here / eBay.
Villain

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VillainSend a Private Message to VillainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much? You never replied to me.
anewmanx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2020 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anewmanxSend a Private Message to anewmanxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Villain:

How much? You never replied to me.

Sorry, missed the private message. I’ll pm my number.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock