Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WANTED MERA - FOR MY "LAST RIDE" (I am still alive) REALLY!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WANTED MERA - FOR MY "LAST RIDE" (I am still alive) REALLY! by Karrnutt
Started on: 06-11-2020 06:36 PM
Replies: 6 (379 views)
Last post by: Karrnutt on 06-12-2020 02:18 PM
Karrnutt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greeting's all. I am back on here under a new username KARRNUTT, because my original name WAYNE was not being recognized by the login? Anyway, I had to sell my MERA back in 2012 I think, because I could not fit both a passenger AND my oxygen tank in the car. Also my chances of being around were looking pretty slim. Well, after a double lung transplant and a 30 day coma, four code 4's & the last rights. Plus 5 years of recovery......I AM BACK! And of course I miss my MERA, or at least another one. Has to be a manual, red over tan would be nice, but not a deal killer. IF it had t-tops that would be great. The rejection meds for the transplant are killing my kidneys (in stage 4) so I don't have a lot of time for this "search." Any help is appreciated. Hello to all of you who may remember me, and pass this along to batousa1666 (Dan). Still well, The Waynester
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yamaha94

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yamaha94Send a Private Message to yamaha94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, i have forwarded off your message to some people near you...hopefully we can help!

Marcus

[This message has been edited by yamaha94 (edited 06-11-2020).]

Karrnutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, I appreciate that.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oops...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 06-11-2020).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Nelson
Karrnutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank's Nelson. I think I replied to your PM, but I don't remember how these thing's work? If I didn't please let me know. Blame it on the drugs.

[This message has been edited by Karrnutt (edited 06-12-2020).]

Karrnutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarrnuttSend a Private Message to KarrnuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Karrnutt

17 posts
Member since Jun 2020

Originally posted by yamaha94:

Hello, i have forwarded off your message to some people near you...hopefully we can help!

Marcus

Thanks Marcus! I think I replied to your PM as well. But since I am new to the system I don't know if I replied. or hit delete! Please let me know.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock