WTB: 4sp V6 Clutch Lever Arm by the_doc
Started on: 06-11-2020 10:20 AM
Replies: 1 (173 views)
Last post by: FastCassius on 06-17-2020 05:11 PM
the_doc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for the_docSend a Private Message to the_docEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a replacement for the my clutch lever arm. My '85 V6 4 speed has the stamped steal arm, and it has cracked and failed.

The fiero store has the cast arm for a 4cyl 4speed trans, but I emailed them and they said it was no compatible. =[
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FastCassius

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2020 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastCassiusSend a Private Message to FastCassiusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Afternoon,

I am doing a automatic to manual conversion on my 87 Fiero V6 and I did buy a 4sp Clutch Arm from them for the conversion. The part number was 64120 from their catalog. That is the V6 - 4speed Clutch Arm. The part that is currently listed on their site, 64300 is for the 4cylinder 5-Speed. I am not sure if it is how the Clutch Arm is bent that makes it incompatible or if is something else. You might want to check back with them from time to time. I currently do not see 64120 listed on their site.

Thanks

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock