WTB Pre 88 Cradle by Clyhead
Started on: 06-07-2020 05:23 PM
Replies: 4 (251 views)
Last post by: Spadesluck on 06-26-2020 03:15 PM
Clyhead

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClyheadSend a Private Message to ClyheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a rust free pre 88 engine cradle in Rhode Island or Southern New England. If you can bring it to me that is a huge plus and I will compensate for time and fuel cost. If you have one in good shape but can't bring it to me I can figure out how I can pick it up. Thanks greatly
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A guy on the Facebook Fiero Forum page, posted one for sale and he lives in Delaware.

"Bill Hinds

I have an engine cradle in pretty good shape that had a 2.8L V6 for an 84 to 87 located in Delaware USA. I am open to all reasonable offers. Photos to follow."
Clyhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClyheadSend a Private Message to ClyheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did see that one, I'm hoping to find one within 3 to 4 hours of me. If it's close enough my neighbor will let me borrow his pickup and I save from not needing a rental
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2020 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When Fastenal comes back on line I can ship you one out of an 87 GT that is in excellent shape and has been cleaned up and sandblasted ready for paint. If interested please contact me directly at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM for additional info and prices. I will attempt to post several pix below. Thanks. [img]http://images.fieroforum.c om/userimages/Larry%2520Hubbert/85-87%20Fiero%20Engine%20Cradle%20-%20e.jpg[/img]
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2020 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you 2 PM's, ignore the second one as apparently I am having a moment of not being able to read. jesh

Jason

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock