Started on: 06-07-2020 02:32 PM
Replies: 4 (508 views)
Last post by: Modesto on 06-12-2020 11:55 PM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone looking to sell a 88 GT? Looking for a stock 5spd, low miles or a swapped 3800SC/4t65e-HD drivetrain. Been kind of getting the bug for a GT again ever since selling mine back in 2012.

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ferg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fergSend a Private Message to fergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got one I've been thinking of selling. It's red, original wingless, gray cloth interior, good dash, 5spd. I think it's showing 140,000 miles. It's in rougher shape, but rust free. I've had it 15 years (garage stored), bought it non-running, got it running/driving, life got in the way and now I can't get it started. I replaced all of the rear suspension bushings with poly, have them in the package for the front as well, has a new clutch master cylinder, shift cables are good. If you're interested, let me know and I can get pictures and talk price.

Ryan
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2020 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Been up in the air about selling mine for some time now. Just putting it out there if interested.

I don't have to sell it...really don't want to sell it...but would if it fetches what I need.

Would have to look to make sure of mileage, but I believe it's between 110,000 -120,000 car is under cover at moment.

Grey interior in good shape. Factory radio...everything stock. 5spd. Runs and drives fine. Clutch is good.

I have the wing, it's in good shape...just don't personally like them.

Taillight lenses in good shape, all lights work, horn, all systems "go" except A/C....at very least needs charged, but I never bothered to make it work since I've owned the car, so I can't speak to the condition of the compressor, everything else appears to be in good order.

Will include wheels and tires in pics and the factory stock wheels, with good tires.

Would take $6,000 for the works.

Paint's not "perfect"..but in pretty good shape.

Have more pics if interested.

Thanks for looking....

HAGO!

wolfwolf

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wolfwolfSend a Private Message to wolfwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 88 GT but it is not a 5 speed. Auto . IF interested, it does need some work but I do not need an arm and a leg for it. It runs great, but body needs paint, interior is pretty good, grey leather but has a tear in the drivers seat. Give me an offer if you want.
Modesto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2020 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ModestoSend a Private Message to ModestoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll keep an eye out for you, I've seen a number of '88s sell in the last few weeks. What is your price range?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock