Started on: 06-03-2020 10:25 PM
Replies: 18 (738 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 07-07-2020 01:17 PM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have some parts left over from parting out my Fiero. In this post, I'll be listing a bunch of engine related stuff. My Fiero had a 3.4 V6, but these parts will also fit the 2.8 and 3.1 V6 with iron heads. All these parts are used but in good condition. But since they're used, I'm selling them "as is".

Here's the list:

Alternator Bracket -- This is the beefed-up alternator bracket from the Fiero Store. The stock bracket tends to crack in the slotted area. This one won't. These cost $44.95 new.
Asking price is $30 plus shipping

Dogbone Bracket -- This is the 2-piece bracket on top of the cylinder head, that the dogbone attaches to. This is a stock part. Includes both pieces.
Asking price is $20 plus shipping -- SOLD!

Adjustable Dogbone -- From Rodney Dickman, with urethane bushings. These cost $64.95 new.
Asking price is $40 plus shipping -- SOLD!

Lower Engine Mount ('85-87) -- From Rodney Dickman, with urethane bushing. This mount fits the '85-87 V6. These cost $84.95 new.
Asking price is $55 plus shipping -- SOLD!

Lower Engine Mount ('88) -- From Rodney Dickman, with urethane bushing. This mount fits the '88 V6. These cost $84.95 new.

Front Transmission Mount -- From Rodney Dickman, with urethane bushing. This fits the automatic and manual transmission that use two tranny mounts, will NOT fit the ones that use a single tranny mount. These cost $89.95 new.

Rear Transmission Mount -- From Rodney Dickman, with urethane bushing. This fits the automatic and manual transmission that use two tranny mounts, will NOT fit the ones that use a single tranny mount. These cost $89.95 new.

Underdrive Pulley (aka Power Pulley) -- From Rodney Dickman, includes mounting bolts. This pulley will under-drive the accessories by about 30%. These cost $43.99 new.
Asking price is $30 plus shipping -- SOLD!

Belt Tensioner Bracket -- From Dodgerunner, allows you to use a spring-loaded belt tensioner on your Fiero. You can grab a tensioner from a 3100 or 3400 V6 in the junkyard, or I can toss in my old tensioner for an extra $5.
Asking price is $30 plus shipping (add $5 for the tensioner) -- SOLD!

Gear Reduction Starter -- This is the 1.7kW version, which IIRC is the highest power starter of this type. I bought it new for $79. Here's a YouTube video comparing the stock vs gear reduction starter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npMMqJsSdGM
Asking price is $35 plus shipping -- SOLD!

Aluminum Flywheel -- Made by Fidanza. Only weighs 8 pounds. This will only fit a V6 with an internally balanced crankshaft (i.e. the '88 2.8, or any 3.1 / 3.4 V6). This flywheel will NOT work with the pre-88 V6. These cost about $380 new. NOTE: I'm including a set of SAE Grade 8 washers with the flywheel. You need to install these washers on the flywheel bolts, to securely mount the flywheel.
Asking price is $265 $250 plus shipping

If you'd like to buy an item, or have a question, you can send me a PM or send an email to m.blacktree@gmail.com . I accept Paypal, Zelle, and postal money orders as payment. Shipping will be US Priority Mail, unless you specifically request something else. If you buy multiple items, I will combine shipping. At this time, I am not willing to ship outside the USA.

Thanks for watching!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-27-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just FYI, there's a sale pending on the '88 V6 motor mount.

Edit to add: It's sold

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-04-2020).]

ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: The power pulley is sold, sale pending on the rest of the urethane engine / tranny mounts.

Edit to add: All the mounts are sold.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-08-2020).]

LoveBirds

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoveBirdsSend a Private Message to LoveBirdsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on starter.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whats shipping to 48329 on the adj dogbone?
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

whats shipping to 48329 on the adj dogbone?

Looks like shipping will be $8.25, so that would be $48.25 total.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on the belt tensioner.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dogbone and tensioner are sold. Sale pending on the starter.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 06-15-2020).]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2020 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updated
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2020 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about Dogbone Bracket.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2020 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pmt sent for 2-piece dogbone brackets.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2020 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger that.

Also, I dropped the price on the flywheel.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm making the starter available again, haven't heard back from the guy.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2020 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I'm making the starter available again, haven't heard back from the guy.

PM sent with questions about Starter.
rwholliday

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2020 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwhollidaySend a Private Message to rwhollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The starter is sold.

All that's left are the flywheel and alternator bracket.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2020 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rwholliday, please check your PMs.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The alternator bracket and flywheel are now listed on eBay. Below are links to the auctions.

Alternator Bracket -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/29...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

Flywheel -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/29...id=p3984.m1555.l2649

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 07-07-2020).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock