Dot Matrix Bezel by liv4God
Started on: 05-31-2020 05:46 AM
Replies: 8 (343 views)
Last post by: liv4God on 06-11-2020 06:44 AM
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2020 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently got another Formula that had been picked apart some before I got it. I have a lot of what is missing, but one thing I don't have are the dot matrix bezels around the HVAC and auxiliary gauge pod. Hoping someone has these lying around!

Thanks 🙏
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2020 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! I'm hoping to keep this car close to stock so these parts are important!
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2020 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

88GT resurrection in progress.

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2020 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hes still looking. Mine are pretty rough.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2020 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a REALLY nice automatic set; I'll take $150 shipped for them. Only thing I see wrong is the two bottom holes for the screws on the radio surround is broken out on the bottom. Epoxy a small washer on the back & you're good to go.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2020 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

I have a REALLY nice automatic set; I'll take $150 shipped for them. Only thing I see wrong is the two bottom holes for the screws on the radio surround is broken out on the bottom. Epoxy a small washer on the back & you're good to go.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Could you send me some pictures? Also, I just need the piece around the aux gauge pod and the one around the radio/hvac so I don't need the whole set if you are willing to break it up.

On another note, just looked at your Fiberglass site, the 1/4 panel angel scoop looks awesome, is it ready for production?
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2020 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use the 88 Auto shifter trim piece if you want to split I up.

[This message has been edited by smartaxel (edited 06-08-2020).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2020 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

Could you send me some pictures? Also, I just need the piece around the aux gauge pod and the one around the radio/hvac so I don't need the whole set if you are willing to break it up.

On another note, just looked at your Fiberglass site, the 1/4 panel angel scoop looks awesome, is it ready for production?

Just emailed you pics of the dot matrix pieces. You can post them here if you like.
Don't really want to break up the set.
Full 1/4's won't be available anytime soon because:
1) Lack of time & money, &
2) They're going to be a PITA to make with all the sharp edges & corners, & therefore are going to cost about twice what others charge for them, & I don't think folks will pay that for them.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2020 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

Just emailed you pics of the dot matrix pieces. You can post them here if you like.
Don't really want to break up the set.
Full 1/4's won't be available anytime soon because:
1) Lack of time & money, &
2) They're going to be a PITA to make with all the sharp edges & corners, & therefore are going to cost about twice what others charge for them, & I don't think folks will pay that for them.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

I did not receive your email. I'll pm you my personal email.

I understand about the quarter panels, sure looks like a nice design though.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock