GT nose front chin spoiler for sale by imspencer2u
Started on: 05-11-2020 11:31 AM
Replies: 8 (563 views)
Last post by: imspencer2u on 06-15-2020 11:09 AM
imspencer2u

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imspencer2uSend a Private Message to imspencer2uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought this around 2000 +/- from IRM, made for GT nose cars. I guess it could be modified to work with the formula nose.
Anything fiberglass can be modified.
This is brand new, never been installed, and will come in the original shipping box. (Will not come with screws or hardware)
Not sure what it's worth. Ask me any questions and I will tell you no lies. Or shoot me a PM with an offer.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87fiero2017

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87fiero2017Send a Private Message to 87fiero2017Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pics of it installed on a car?
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture I found of one.
imspencer2u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imspencer2uSend a Private Message to imspencer2uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the help there buddy. And boy would I like to have some of those side panel scoops off that car. I read where maybe our northern members might be making them available. Just saying.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those came with steel reinforcing plates and bolts to mount it to the fascia. I have one as well. Nice piece.
imspencer2u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imspencer2uSend a Private Message to imspencer2uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are absolutely correct. I was expecting the hardward to fall out of the box when I examined it. Nada. Too many years of being nudged and moved around in the garage has taken its toll. Aluminum strips and plate etc are available and probably better quality than the steel that would have been included. But, having and using their original pattern would be helpful to the new buyer. Just saying.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2020 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To give you an idea of price:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-11-2020).]

imspencer2u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2020 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imspencer2uSend a Private Message to imspencer2uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, that is quite helpful, thank you. I am sure I didn't pay anywhere close to that. And I could not stand the laughter from my club members and this forum if I even suggested asking that much. Tho, laughter is probably what we all need to finish out this year. So, $350 and it will be yours? I'll pay the shipping.

Seriously, I would be willing to negotiate with the right buyer from $175 + shipping.
Enjoy, =spencer (;o)

[This message has been edited by imspencer2u (edited 05-12-2020).]

imspencer2u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2020 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imspencer2uSend a Private Message to imspencer2uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for all of your interest = This item has been SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock