Started on: 05-01-2020 08:37 PM
Replies: 7 (265 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 05-12-2020 08:34 AM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2020 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two rebuilt Fiero Headlight Gen II Motors for sale. Tested and work perfectly. They will fit 87-88 Pontiac Fieros or can be retrofitted to the 84-86 Fieros with the later harness and control module.
$50 for the pair + actual shipping cost. Currently only shipping to domestic USA addresses.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2020 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Dennis, I'll buy the headlight motors from you. One thing though, you say they will definitely fit right into an 87, right ? If so then I"ll buy them. Can you please send me a text message so we can make the arrangements through there ? You'll be shipping them to Canton Georgia, 30115. Cell 678-300-4043

Hey, while I got you here, I'm wondering if we ever met ? I grew up in Sayreville NJ then moved to Spotswood. I used to go to Jim Gilberts house in Pennsylvania a lot to do Fiero stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths one time. I see you on here a lot and its obvious you know your stuff.

Thank you.... Bob Ricci ( 1988 yellow Formula 5 speed.... 1987 white 4 cyl. auto )
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2020 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1987 and 1988 Fieros definitely use the same headlight system.

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

Hello Dennis, I'll buy the headlight motors from you. One thing though, you say they will definitely fit right into an 87, right ? If so then I"ll buy them. Can you please send me a text message so we can make the arrangements through there ? You'll be shipping them to Canton Georgia, 30115. Cell 678-300-4043

Hey, while I got you here, I'm wondering if we ever met ? I grew up in Sayreville NJ then moved to Spotswood. I used to go to Jim Gilberts house in Pennsylvania a lot to do Fiero stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths one time. I see you on here a lot and its obvious you know your stuff.

Thank you.... Bob Ricci ( 1988 yellow Formula 5 speed.... 1987 white 4 cyl. auto )

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2020 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Placed on hold, pending sale.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 05-02-2020).]

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2020 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this falls through I will take them. I am in need for sure.

------------------
Thank You
Thomas
NIFE Activity Director
1987 Fiero GT T-Top 1988 Fiero Formula

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 05-03-2020).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

If this falls through I will take them. I am in need for sure.

Tom, you are first on the waiting list. Sale may not be completed for a few days so if it falls through I will let you know.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2020 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2020 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock