Coolant pipe needed by pontiacfierokid1985
Started on: 04-02-2020 12:51 AM
Replies: 5 (265 views)
Last post by: pontiacfierokid1985 on 04-19-2020 02:08 PM
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.8 with 4 speed since it is different part number Looking to buy the coolant tube that runs on the back side of the 2.8 motor the one above the starter that runs up to the thermostat housing I got a slow leak from that pipe and need one for a low miles 2.8 I’m going to be swapping in the car soon. Fierostore wants 168 bucks and I just can’t see myself spending that much on a steel pipe lol anyone have one in clean not rotted shape
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully someone will ante up one for you here. If you don't want to wait there are tons of Fieros on car-parts.com. Just call a couple of yards up and tell them what you want. A coolant tube isn't a part that they list but I looked up a Radiator and there were 3 pages of results ...
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiacfierokid1985:

2.8 with 4 speed since it is different part number Looking to buy the coolant tube that runs on the back side of the 2.8 motor the one above the starter that runs up to the thermostat housing I got a slow leak from that pipe and need one for a low miles 2.8 I’m going to be swapping in the car soon. Fierostore wants 168 bucks and I just can’t see myself spending that much on a steel pipe lol anyone have one in clean not rotted shape

I ran across one today at my shop. It's from my 2.8 before doing the swap. I'll post a pic tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything else from a 2.8.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiacfierokid1985, You have a pm.

Sorry for the delay. I couldn't find the coolant pipe in my shop. Tripped over it for nearly a year and when I need it it's nowhere to be found. Yesterday I found it in the back of my Jeep under some other stuff.
I brought it home and if you still need it I will get it weighed for postage. I will also need your name & Ship To address.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2020 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Fierokid , did you ever get the coolant tube you've posted a request for. Theres an 87 2.8 at the salvage yard I've been stripping down, and I/m pretty sure that pipe is still on the car. If your still looking for one, get back to me via my email address and I'll go back and get it for you Bob. steelpedal@gmail.com
pontiacfierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2020 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacfierokid1985Click Here to visit pontiacfierokid1985's HomePageSend a Private Message to pontiacfierokid1985Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone sorry for the delay reply i actually found one out of a auto 2.8 car only difference in them is the mounting tabs down by the trans which I don’t car to much about thanks for the reply’s though.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock