F355 front bumper by Dmans Fieros
Started on: 04-01-2020 10:46 PM
Replies: 15 (769 views)
Last post by: Dmans Fieros on 05-19-2020 07:45 AM
Dmans Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F355 front bumper cover. Came with a basket case project I bought. Nothing wrong with it. Looks to be quality constructed but I can't say by whom.
Make a reasonable offer. I'd take good used grey interior parts on partial trade, especially a nice GT steering wheel.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2020 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pics for faster response.
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been away from Fieros and Pennocks for some years. Just getting back in. A little rusty on PIP. Working on it.
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dmans Fieros

134 posts
Member since Jun 2004

Seem to have the PIP app working but still can't get things to show up here. Tips anyone?
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2020 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dmans Fieros:

Seem to have the PIP app working but still can't get things to show up here. Tips anyone?

You no longer need PIP to upload images on threads.

There's a button below "Your Reply" that says "Upload Image". Just press that and select the pic you want to show.

Curious to know what kind of 355 bumper it was from.
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2020 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today's error message says upload is offline due to server work - will resume later today.

Bumper cover is new, never installed. Still in "primer white".
While I did not trial fit the cover, its shape appears smooth and appropriate. Minimal warbles or warps.

Will try tonight to upload images again.
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2020 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dmans Fieros:

Today's error message says upload is offline due to server work - will resume later today.

Bumper cover is new, never installed. Still in "primer white".
While I did not trial fit the cover, its shape appears smooth and appropriate. Minimal warbles or warps.

Will try tonight to upload images again.

917-432-4400 TXT me the image and i will post it for ya. im stuck at work anyway right now.

SpaceLion

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2020 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaceLionSend a Private Message to SpaceLionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get my PM a few days ago?
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2020 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2020 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To bad you are so far from me.
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am very interested in the bumper if we can strike up a deal.
please check your pm
PFF
System Bot
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2020 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need to make room in the garage. $300 obo.
PM if you want more pics or info.
I'm in eastern Iowa but I travel I80 regularly from Omaha to Western Indiana to help with delivery.
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dutch auction price is now $250
jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2020 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Rick249

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2020 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick249Send a Private Message to Rick249Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Dmans Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2020 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dmans FierosSend a Private Message to Dmans FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumper is sold

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock