WTB 2.8 Air Filter Can/Housing by ANAM427
Started on: 03-31-2020 11:44 AM
Replies: 2 (137 views)
Last post by: ragging_fiero on 03-31-2020 11:48 PM
ANAM427

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ANAM427Send a Private Message to ANAM427Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to buy an air filter can/housing for the 2.8. Mine is an 88 but I believe they are all the same (correct me if I am wrong). I have all other equipment for it, just missing the can.

15 years ago when I was in high school, I added the Fiero Store intake (I know it does nothing) but kept all the orginal parts as I knew one day I would want to put it back on. Well, I managed to loose that one particular part. Have everything else that needs to go back on.

------------------
Adam
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
2014 BMW 428i

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did the 3800SC swap last year and I'm designing a new intake system that won't need the can. If you can't find one get back to me in 3 weeks and I'll let you know if mine is available.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

ragging_fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ragging_fieroSend a Private Message to ragging_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock