86GT by jlhuber
Started on: 03-22-2020 09:16 PM
Replies: 0 (208 views)
Last post by: jlhuber on 03-22-2020 09:16 PM
jlhuber

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have my eye on a Formula, and I would like to sell this car to help fund the new(er) one.

I have an 87GT that runs and drives, but I would not daily drive it yet. I have done some work to it, but never finished getting it completed. Car is stock, as far as I know, with only the exhaust having been messed with. Car is automatic, has sunroof, performance sound, power windows and mirrors. I have the original lace wheels for the car, but they should be reconditioned if you want to use them (peeling and oxidation).

I also have an 86SE parts car, that has been almost fully disassembled into a rolling chassis (still have all the parts), and a few parts from an 85SE, that can be made into a package with the 87GT for a little more money.

I only have this one picture of the 87GT. I will try to get some more pictures and a video this week, as time permits.

I can not deliver, because I sold my truck, and have no way to safely haul it.

I hold a free and clear Michigan green title, in my name, for both the 87GT and 86SE.

I see prices all over, but being a running driving car, I'd like to see $1000. I am open to negotiations, if you come out and see the car. I will not respond to offers by any means other than face to face talking.

Text me anytime, though I may not respond until daylight hours (989)513-5433. If you call, please only do so between 9am and 9pm Eastern time; I do not answer phone calls from unknown numbers, so you may have to leave me a quick message and I'll call you back.

[This message has been edited by jlhuber (edited 03-22-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock