Started on: 03-22-2020 07:29 PM
Replies: 1 (97 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 03-24-2020 02:03 PM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is probably impossible to find, since driver's side would be narually much more worn than passenger side... but if anyone happens to have a low mileage, written off 88 with Beechwood interior and a very clean, (no grease, little to no wear) driver's side carpet, please PM me

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have several sets of complete 88 Beechwood carpets and while they should be shampooed they are in good shape. No tares, rips or worn spots. I can take HiRes pix of them for you, however I'd like to know what areas you would like me to concentrate on in taking them for you, so you can see the detail, etc. when viewed on your computer. Please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thank you. I can ship to Canada however keep in mind that they are on the heavy side due to the rubber backing (also in great shape), okay.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock