Started on: 03-22-2020 01:24 PM
Replies: 2 (407 views)
Last post by: ericjon262 on 03-31-2020 01:12 AM
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2020 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
up for grabs is my F23 shifter, I designed and "built" this myself, it uses stock Isuzu cables which are included, they are about 7 year old RD units, with almost no use, I didn't drive the car much, but it does work fine. it is kinda adjustable, there are two holes for the shift movement, which can allow for shorter or longer throws. Why am I selling it? I'm planning on making a better setup that's more compact, and more out of the way of my turbo kit, this setup wan't packaged well for my needs. I'm asking $150, please keep in mind that this is almost $200 worth of cables that are in functionally new condition, I'll probably keep them on the shelf for anything less.

https://rodneydickman.com/p...o.php?products_id=68

it was installed on my 3500 F23 swap. you can see the cable routing here:

The pros:

it will bolt on and fit.
replacement parts are easy enough to come by because it uses stock cables.
The cons:

it's UGLY. I made this before I really knew what I was doing with a welder, so the welds aren't pretty, but it should hold together.

the pin holding the shift arm is welded to the shift arm, so it requires swapping the shift mechanism from the transmission, which isn't hard, but it means that if the shift mech fails, welding will be required to remove and replace the shift arm. that being said, it's not very likely that the mechanism will break.

it could use a bit of paint love.

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

cognita semper

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
el bumpo

------------------
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

cognita semper

ericjon262

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will consider trades, and trades +cash.

Things I need:

BOV
87 passenger side cooling tube
Misc interior bits.

------------------

cognita semper

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock