Started on: 03-21-2020 09:20 AM
Replies: 6 (501 views)
Last post by: Rick Morehouse on 03-30-2020 11:36 AM
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for a set of side scoops for a Coupe/Formula. Does anyone have any extras? I know Tedd is not working on anything until summer. Hoping to get lucky.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Amir

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
What an idiot I am!
I was deleting out texts and accidentally deleted yours.
Please send me your shipping info again.
I washed out the tank and checked it for leaks and I now have a fan running on it to dry it out.
Sorry about that.
My number is 512-820-3020
Thanks Pat
Still looking for a set of side scoops for a Coupe/Formula. Does anyone have any extras? I know Tedd is not working on anything until summer. Hoping to get lucky.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Amir

------------------
pat moody

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2020 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Brand new set of FieroFiberglass Cayman Side Scoops that were purchased directly from Jim Schultz shortly after they ceased production that I will sell for what I paid for them plus shipping to final buyer. I have decided to go a different route and I am looking to sell them. If interested please email me at LHUBBERT2@BRIGHTHOUSE.COM Thank you and stay safe.

Rick Morehouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2020 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price? PayPal? Ship to 29527.Thanks.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Sir; are these for sale or not? Sent e-mail to your enclosed address. No response. Or is this just a B/S post?
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2020 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick Morehouse if the above postings were meant for me I am sorry for not replying since I was not sure and I did not receive any emails regarding the side scoops. I sent you a PM moments ago which should answer your questions. Thank you for your interest, have a great day and by all means stay safe.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2020 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sir; I sent ya a p/m reply. Thanks. Rick

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock